Tennessee at South Carolina Game 3 Thread - 2PM - SECN

We not very good. A lot of youth...hope future is brighter. I thought we might have something after that Bama sweep, but not so much this weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
Schultzy on the bump now...we'll see what he brings to the party...I wasn't joking about Hunley coming in...he looked good midweek, and he had pitches left...

We not very good. A lot of youth...hope future is brighter. I thought we might have something after that Bama sweep, but not so much this weekend.

We’ve been terrible for several years. But I think this staff is an improvement and we’ll at least make the SECT. That’s progress.

This team is going to compete every weekend and continue to get better, not vanish as the season progresses. Jmo.

Reactions: 1 person
only three down...no step for a stepper...:)

GO BIG ORANGE...:pepper::pepper::pepper::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

Nico tried...1 down...needs more time behind the plate and at the batter's box...boy got potential...

Terrible management of the pitching staff. This falls on Vitello if they lose....absolutely poor!

Doesn’t Frank Anderson handle those decisions for the most part? Serious question. Seems like, from the interviews I’ve heard, he has a lot of rope to make the calls with the pitching staff.

VN Store

Back