10/7: BYE WEEK
10/14: vs. A&M
10/21: @ Alabama
10/28: @ Kentucky
11/4: vs. UCONN
11/11: @ Mizzou
11/18: vs. UGA
11/25: vs. Vandy

Just revealed on SEC Network. Thoughts? And screw Florida.

Tennessee’s 2023 football schedule:

9/2: vs. Virginia (Nashville)
9/9: vs. Austin Peay
9/16: at Florida
9/23: vs. UTSA
9/30: vs. South Carolina
10/7: BYE WEEK
10/14: vs. A&M
10/21: @ Alabama
10/28: @ Kentucky
11/4: vs. UCONN
11/11: @ Mizzou
11/18: vs. UGA
11/25: vs. Vandy

Just revealed on SEC Network. Thoughts? And screw Florida.

My predictions

UVa W
AP W
@Florida W
UTSA W
South Carolina W
Texas A&M W
@Alabama L
@kentucky W
UConn W
@Missouri W
UGA L
Vanderbilt W

2023 Tennessee 10-2 and 6-2 in the SEC

Reactions: WesternNCVol
That is, without a doubt, the softest out of conference schedule I've seen for Tennessee since I don't know when. For real this is the non-conference slate? For real?

Virginia, Austin Peay, UTSA, and UConn? Either we wanted something easy to change if the Texas/Oklahoma thing happens, or we just _reaaaally_ didn't want any tough games outside the usual suspects that year.

I looked at some of the other schedules and Georgia and Kentucky play noooooobody. Kentucky does draw Alabama this time, but outside of that their first 4-5 games are laughable. Florida actually has a brutal schedule so they better be ready.

I like that Alabama remains on the 3rd Saturday. Looks like they’re trying to keep it that way now. Maybe White has pushed for that?

I also like Kentucky on Halloween weekend. Got sick of those late November cold weather games with them.

I like that Alabama remains on the 3rd Saturday. Looks like they’re trying to keep it that way now. Maybe White has pushed for that?

I also like Kentucky on Halloween weekend. Got sick of those late November cold weather games with them.

I don’t like Ky the week after Bama.

That is, without a doubt, the softest out of conference schedule I've seen for Tennessee since I don't know when. For real this is the non-conference slate? For real?

Virginia, Austin Peay, UTSA, and UConn? Either we wanted something easy to change if the Texas/Oklahoma thing happens, or we just _reaaaally_ didn't want any tough games outside the usual suspects that year.
Tell me you don’t follow football without telling me you don’t follow flotball

Virginia is a pretty bad ACC team. We don’t have a historical rivalry with them and winning won’t really help us advance in any rankings.

It was about a million dollar increase after payoff to BYU. Plus you don’t play late Sat night in Utah and return Sunday morning around 5am.

BYU did want out and wants a low cost team for a home game only. That takes time. They’ll settle for a Tenn Tech type team for about $500k.

People claiming White was lying & siting BYU not having a game yet don’t know the business BYU could have the game filled by now if they wanted to pay $1million of the $2millon Tennessee paid them.

VN Store

Back