Tee Martin

Is she a professor or something?

No she's a supervisor over students. At Berea College, they have to work to help pay for their tuition since most students there are poor. They mostly help clean different buildings and my mom makes sure they do their jobs. She likes it pretty well.

No she's a supervisor over students. At Berea College, they have to work to help pay for their tuition since most students there are poor. They mostly help clean different buildings and my mom makes sure they do their jobs. She likes it pretty well.

It's nice to know there's some UT fans there, I've been up probably 20 times and have never seen anyone

Peyton Manning is considered a VFL. Tee Martin is all about what Tee Martin wants. He can probably care less whether he played for Tennessee or not. You wouldn't dare hear Manning make a negative remark towards one of our players either.

Manning is also not recruiting kids and getting emotional over losing out on one. Manning and Martin are not comparable in the least, in their current professional lives and emotional attachment to the university. Hopefully you're old enough and rational enough to comprehend that.

Oh yeah, I forgot Luke Stocker went to Madison Central I believe it was

His brother Hunter is the one who went to Madison Central. Luke Stocker graduated from Madison Southern which is also the same high school I graduated from in 2013. He was a great player and represented Tennessee well. My mom also works with his step mom at Berea College and I used to work with his dad when I worked at Sherwin Williams. Very nice people.

Last edited:
I think TM will end up as a Rodney Garner type coach whose primary usefulness as a coach will be his ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with young black men who happen to be really good football players. It's possible that he'll bring that skill set back to UT someday and we'll have to reconcile the perception that he helped Kiffin kick us in the gut while we were already down with what he did as a player. I'm sure Auburn fans weren't big on Garner all the years that he was bringing in blue chippers for us and UGA but they seem to be okay with him now.

When Kirby Smart turned down the Georgia DC job a few years back, did UGA fans consider him a traitor?

Oh good grief people. Tee played for the Vols and won a national title. Does he hate Tennessee? Nope. Why would he? Now, he may hate some of the snarky fans that throw darts at him, but I can't even speak to that because I am not Tee. Just keep bashing him. I'm sure that will score a lot of points with his son who is a top prospect.

Reactions: 1 person
Please stop posting threads with players names only..I thought Tee was transferring to USC or something :)

Reactions: 1 person
Please stop posting threads with players names only..I thought Tee was transferring to USC or something :)

I thought it might be a traffic report.."traffic jam on Tee Martin Drive". I was a bit freaked out myself!

VN Store

Back