Team MVP?

Team MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I picked both Hubbs and Williams. Take either one of them off of the court and the Vols do finish 13th in the conference.

When he was a freshman, he tried to get into a bar on the Strip. The bouncer working the front door stopped him and his buds from entering. Then "I'm Steven ****ing Pearl and I own this town" was dropped. I heard the story on the radio and forget who was telling the story, but it was somebody that wasn't likely to criticize players or ever make something up. It might have actually been a player from the late 1980s that told it.

Did they let him in though?

I doubt that he earned his job at Stryker (medical devices) that he had before becoming Auburn's strength coach. A good friend of mine saw him being a douche ordering a pound and a half burrito to go... wearing medical scrubs. Saw him wandering around Circle Park last fall wearing Capri pants and shoes that looked like slippers, talking on his phone and oblivious to people around him.

The Stryker job doesn't surprise me as they almost exclusively only hire ex college and pro athletes.

Hubbs may have had some single game performances that stand out, but over the course of the year there's no doubt that Williams has been the most important player on our team. It's not that close in my mind.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure if it's been discussed here, but does anyone know why Turner only got 7 minutes at Auburn? It was a mysterious absence considering how he had had been playing, and ever since then he's really struggled.

Last edited:
Grant Williams . But if Schofield would have played like he is playing right now i would've said him .

Let's revisit this. Based on seasonal numbers, I'll go with Grant, but leaning toward "we don't have one".

Williams over Hubbs because Williams has delivered more than was expected of him at the beginning of the season while Hubbs has been much less consistent and delivered less than was expected of him at the beginning of the season.

Not sure if it's been discussed here, but does anyone know why Turner only got 7 minutes at Auburn? It was a mysterious absence considering how he had had been playing, and ever since then he's really struggled.

Turnerover

I doubt that he earned his job at Stryker (medical devices) that he had before becoming Auburn's strength coach. A good friend of mine saw him being a douche ordering a pound and a half burrito to go... wearing medical scrubs. Saw him wandering around Circle Park last fall wearing Capri pants and shoes that looked like slippers, talking on his phone and oblivious to people around him.

You do realize that most people get a job by knowing someone and not because they know something right?

How does ordering a 1.5 lb burrito make someone a douche?

I don't think you're understanding.

So, it really didn't matter that he ordered a 1.5 lb burrito? That was just filler because you think he's a douche even if he hadn't ordered a 1.5 lb burrito...wearing medical scrubs.

Are people who work in hospitals supposed to change out of their scrubs before they place a food order? Or are they douches too?

So, it really didn't matter that he ordered a 1.5 lb burrito? That was just filler because you think he's a douche even if he hadn't ordered a 1.5 lb burrito...wearing medical scrubs.

Are people who work in hospitals supposed to change out of their scrubs before they place a food order? Or are they douches too?

No. He was a guy being a douche. He was also wearing scrubs and buying a burrito.

VN Store

Back