Team hotel?

sabster74

CBJ's Official Bodyguard
Any word on where the team will be staying while in Nashville? I'd like to maybe meet some of the players and/or coaches.

Also, does anyone have any good stories about meeting players/coaches at a team hotel?

Any word on where the team will be staying while in Nashville? I'd like to maybe meet some of the players and/or coaches.

Also, does anyone have any good stories about meeting players/coaches at a team hotel?

I'm gonna guess Opryland
Posted via VolNation Mobile

both Music Bowl participants always stay at Opryland Hotel.

On the MCB site, it says Opryland is the ACC/SEC hotel. So I guess that's where both teams are staying. I would post a link, but I'm on my phone.

Met Bobby Denton in the hotel at the citrus bowl in 95. Me and some buds asked him to say "please pay these prices" and "tackle by Tyrone Hynes" we were drunk... It was cool! GBO!!!

Went to TN vs Memphis in Knoxville last yr, met Eric Berry! He was very nice, talked to us and took pics. Also, got some pics with former staff that I lit a cigar with a while back!

VN Store

Back