TBA is gonna be rocking!!!!

bleedingTNorange

Will be a sellout....this from Rob Lewis:

"I'm told that there are slightly over 100 tix remaining for the game tomorrow and that Tennessee is expecting an overflow crowd of students.

Also has been passed along to me that coach Martin is requesting that fans to join in the singing of the national anthem tomorrow, feels like it's a good way to get everyone involved and into things from the start."

GBO!!!!!

Reactions: 9 people
“@BFQuinn: If you missed it earlier, 125 tix remain for Vols-Mizzou. UT expects "overflow student crowd" and attendance to surpass capacity (21,678)”

BOOM!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I wonder if the rented, jack-booted, brown shirts will dampen the post-game celebration of the great, invite-clinching victory by suppressing a massive court-rush that the hometown fans will surely feel compelled to bestow upon our beloved Vols as a show of support for all they’ve managed to overcome during this difficult season.

Reactions: 1 person
@CuonzoMartin: Students it's a camp-out in TBA. Doors are open now for food, fun, games and prizes. Thanks for the support & Go Vols!

Reactions: 5 people
Cant wait. I'll be there yelling at the top of my lungs. THe crowd should be standing and loud the entire game. (or at least until the deflating "Kiss Cam" )

Cant wait. I'll be there yelling at the top of my lungs. THe crowd should be standing and loud the entire game. (or at least until the deflating "Kiss Cam" )

Speaking of kiss cam...anybody seen "the best kiss cam ever" it's a Houston rockets game it appears.

Might be fake, but funny as hell.

Speaking of kiss cam...anybody seen "the best kiss cam ever" it's a Houston rockets game it appears.

Might be fake, but funny as hell.

Havent seen it but at the UT/FL game there was guy that when he and his wife were on the Kiss Cam, he stuck out his tongue like a snake and it had to be 6 inches long. Bizarre!

Havent seen it but at the UT/FL game there was guy that when he and his wife were on the Kiss Cam, he stuck out his tongue like a snake and it had to be 6 inches long. Bizarre!

Dude like grabs the woman and kisses her she smacks him, then throws something he gives her, then she dumps a drink on him....so THEN the girl on the opposite side of him grabs him and makes out with him, it's hysterical.

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder if the rented, jack-booted, brown shirts will dampen the post-game celebration of the great, invite-clinching victory by suppressing a massive court-rush that the hometown fans will surely feel compelled to bestow upon our beloved Vols as a show of support for all they’ve managed to overcome during this difficult season.

yes bc the only way to celebrate is storm the court...its dangerous jack

@CuonzoMartin: Students it's a camp-out in TBA. Doors are open now for food, fun, games and prizes. Thanks for the support & Go Vols!

Dang kids have it easy these days, camping out inside TBA instead of outside. Sounds like it should be a great atmosphere tomorrow!

Dang kids have it easy these days, camping out inside TBA instead of outside. Sounds like it should be a great atmosphere tomorrow!

This is a special thing they do for the last big game of every year. Its called campout at the Summit and they have pizza food games etc for students, and then they get priority seating for the game.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back