Taylor switching positions

Keep doubting Cam Sutton. He's a clone of 90s All-Pro CB Eric Allen. His rise to NFL stardom starts this year. He will be a great starting CB on a Steelers team that wins the Super Bowl this upcoming season.
Now I know it’s football time. D4H is bringing the flaming hot takes. Lol

Keep doubting Cam Sutton. He's a clone of 90s All-Pro CB Eric Allen. His rise to NFL stardom starts this year. He will be a great starting CB on a Steelers team that wins the Super Bowl this upcoming season.

I hope the haters take note of this prediction, D4H. Cam is going to have a breakout year this season. With Haden and Burns locking down the starting spots at corner going into camp, Cam is going to see a lot of time at Nickel. This is going to free him up to make some highlight reel plays. By the end of the year Cam Sutton will be considered one of the top young defensive backs in the league. We all know he can be a lockdown defender but I also think he can be a prototypical NFL nickel prospect.

The 2 best nickelbacks right now are Leon Hall and Chris Harris, Jr. and both have similar size and measurables as Cam.

Leon Hall is 5’11 195lbs, 4.39 in 40 yard dash

Chris Harris, Jr. is 5’10” 198lbs, 4.48 in 40 yard dash

Cam Sutton is 5’11 190lbs, 4.52 in 40 yard dash

What’s confusing is that Cam Sutton was genetically engineered from the DNA of a NFL DB who’s not a HOF...but will make it himself? Eric Allen was a very good player, but made the Pro Bowl 6 times and All-Pro first team ONCE (made second team twice). All in a 14 season career. Cam is gonna have to outdo his gene donor if he wants that jacket. :good!:

What’s confusing is that Cam Sutton was genetically engineered from the DNA of a NFL DB who’s not a HOF...but will make it himself? Eric Allen was a very good player, but made the Pro Bowl 6 times and All-Pro first team ONCE (made second team twice). All in a 14 season career. Cam is gonna have to outdo his gene donor if he wants that jacket. :good!:

All I can imagine is this

April 10, 2018-Pruitt announces freshman Alontae Taylor switched positions from wide receiver to defensive back.

That didn’t take long. They may play him both ways, but if Taylor’s goals is to reach the NFL, his greatest upside is at defensive back. He has the tools to be a shut down corner if they leave him at DB.

How do you know? He might be really pi**ed off at having to make a sacrifice for team (un)sure that this move might cost him big NFL $$$.

VN Store

Back