Tattoos

I have one on my calf that signifies being Canadian. Glad I have it, would get it today, but would change it somewhat. Will get one involving my kids at some point, just have to figure out what.

Man I'm sorry I didn't know.... I apologize
That's ok, I know first hand what you're going through. Most of the time I'm ok and remember all the good times but sometimes it just hits me real hard and breaks my heart all over again. Best wishes for your family.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know what you mean by playing. My youngest daughter took her life last year.

I never knew. I am truly sorry. That cuts as deep as anything in this world could. I have four kids and want to hug every one of them now. I'm sorry brother. Nothing but love and good thoughts to you and your family. I know we aren't close but if you ever need anything, please reach out to me. kwylo76@outlook.com.

Even if you just wanna rip me for my silly thoughts on Butch. I'll gladly spend the time.

Keith

I never knew. I am truly sorry. That cuts as deep as anything in this world could. I have four kids and want to hug every one of them now. I'm sorry brother. Nothing but love and good thoughts to you and your family. I know we aren't close but if you ever need anything, please reach out to me. kwylo76@outlook.com.

Even if you just wanna rip me for my silly thoughts on Butch. I'll gladly spend the time.

Keith
Thanks Keith, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: 1 person

Keith

Man Wylo..... you actually do have a heart..... with all the Butch hate you have I pictured a man with a cold and dark hollow place where his heart should be.

Keep in mind when football season returns and I come back to the football forum and start giving you hell again..... that most of the time I'm smiling when I throw my jabs.

Man Wylo..... you actually do have a heart..... with all the Butch hate you have I pictured a man with a cold and dark hollow place where his heart should be.

Keep in mind when football season returns and I come back to the football forum and start giving you hell again..... that most of the time I'm smiling when I throw my jabs.

Nah, surprisingly enough my only negativity is centered on Butch. Well, most of it. I'm sure I'm a nega something about something else.

:)

I don't mind your jabs. You, Behr, Butchna, and a few others are at least clever.

VN Store

Back