Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.7%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.8%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 58 34.3%

• Total voters
I found it interesting that the Lt Col that trashed the military brass and was arrested also trashed Trump & family all the while taking in money from his "go fund me" campaign. Apparently he couldn't just trash the military without trashing Trump too. We'll see how this works out for him.

MAGA donors who freed Lt Col Stuart Scheller slam him for negative comments on Trump
From what I read in that link, even more respect to the LTC!!!! Wish I'd have served with him. That Marine has his azimuth pointed in the correct direction!

Last edited:
Afghanistan Suicide Bombing Leaves 47 Dead, 70 Wounded

At least 47 people have been killed and 70 wounded in a suicide attack on Friday at a Shiite mosque in Afghanistan, according to reports.

The attack happened as a group of Muslims were praying Friday at a mosque in Kandahar province. Original Taliban reports said that the death toll was around 30, but the count has now been increased to nearly 50.

The attack was described by the Associated Press as “the deadliest day since the U.S. military withdrawal.” With no group yet claiming responsibility for the bombing, a Taliban spokesman has promised that the attackers will be “brought to justice.”

Afghanistan Suicide Bombing Leaves 47 Dead, 70 Wounded | The Daily Wire

SIAP

unnamed sources so TIFWIW.

America’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal: ‘It’s even worse than people know’ | Sharyl Attkisson

The following is according to firsthand accounts.

• U.S. Embassy left behind biometrics on Afghans who helped U.S.
  • Taliban used the information to contact the Afghans with spoof emails, telling them report to fake "safe houses," where they were executed

I can believe all of this. Sharyl Attkisson is a wonderful investigative reporter and journalist.

Interesting that they say they knew within a short time they had killed civilians. Yet the WH was touting the kill days later.

"Military officers recently testified to Congress that they knew within a short period of time that civilians had been killed, but they did not publicly admit it at the time.

To date, no U.S. officials have been held accountable for the deaths."

I can believe all of this. Sharyl Attkisson is a wonderful investigative reporter and journalist.

Interesting that they say they knew within a short time they had killed civilians. Yet the WH was touting the kill days later.

"Military officers recently testified to Congress that they knew within a short period of time that civilians had been killed, but they did not publicly admit it at the time.

To date, no U.S. officials have been held accountable for the deaths."
Since when have they ever been held accountable for civilian deaths in a war? Let's not pretend it now matters

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Since when have they ever been held accountable for civilian deaths in a war? Let's not pretend it now matters

I agree but the bragging about the kill is makes them look more incompetent or heartless with an administration that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Too many book strategists.

It's starting to happen with more frequency. The democrat utopia.

Afghan teen facing rape charge is part of resettlement program

MISSOULA, Mont. (KECI) — The Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services says an Afghan man arrested last weekend in Missoula is in the country as part of a federal resettlement program.

Jon Ebelt with DPHHS says Zabihullah Mohmand, 19, “was placed in Montana as part of the federal Afghan Placement and Assistance Program.”

Mohmand is charged with one count of sexual intercourse without consent after an incident in downtown Missoula.

Court documents say staff at the Residence Inn by Marriott reported a disturbance between Mohmand and a woman around 4:15 Sunday morning.

According to the charging affidavit, the 18-year-old victim called police around 4:30 to report she had been raped at a hotel downtown.

Afghan teen facing rape charge in Missoula is part of resettlement program

If you needed anymore proof that ISIS and Al-Qaeda are nothing more than CIA mercenary groups, then this should be the proof you need right here. So our trained Afghans are running to the arms of ISIS-K? OK, nothing strange about that...

US-Trained Afghan Spies & Special Forces Are Joining ISIS For 'Protection' Against Taliban | ZeroHedge

Alarmingly among those defecting to ISIS ranks amid fears they'll be killed by the Taliban are elite special forces members. In some cases these Afghan special forces would have received training considered as elite as anyone can get, given their instructors at one point would have been US Navy SEALS or Green Berets. WSJ cites instances of this as follows: "A resident of Qarabagh district just north of Kabul said his cousin, a former senior member of Afghanistan’s special forces, disappeared in September and was now part of an Islamic State cell."

The report explains how literally hundreds of thousands of Afghan national troops, intelligence officers, and police haven't been paid for months since the collapse of the US-backed Kabul government - and at the same time they're too afraid to show up to work, or identify themselves as part of the former government. At a moment the Taliban is trying to stamp out its ISIS-K rival, these disaffected and unemployed US-trained personnel are fodder for Islamic State recruitment.

If you needed anymore proof that ISIS and Al-Qaeda are nothing more than CIA mercenary groups, then this should be the proof you need right here. So our trained Afghans are running to the arms of ISIS-K? OK, nothing strange about that...

US-Trained Afghan Spies & Special Forces Are Joining ISIS For 'Protection' Against Taliban | ZeroHedge

I would read that as they were never our allies and the minute they get the chance they show their true colors. It just gives the illusion that they had “no choice”

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
19 dead and dozens wounded in 'ISIS' attack on Afghanistan's biggest military hospital: Militants 'go room-to-room' and clash with Taliban after setting off explosives as pictures show blood-spattered children's ward

At least 19 people have been killed with dozens more wounded after explosions and gunfire rocked Afghanistan's biggest military hospital in an apparent ISIS suicide bomb attack.

Militants entered the 400-bed Sardar Mohammad Daud Khan hospital where they went room to room opening fire and clashed with Taliban security forces, witnesses said.

Photos from inside the hospital showed the blood-spattered floor of the children's ward after the attack which has left at least 50 people wounded.

Explosions and gunfire hit Afghan military hospital with 'ISIS fighters clashing with Taliban' | Daily Mail Online

Wow. That would imply they hit their intended target which they had confirmed as a hostile. Which obviously he wasn’t.

That’s just sweeping it under the rug. I understand collateral damage happens and it’s bad when it does. But that statement sends the completely wrong message. We clearly messed up.

Lara Logan bringing the 🔥🔥🔥

Fox News Has Ghosted Lara Logan After She Compared Fauci to Nazi Doc

All signs point to an end of the Logan-Fox pairing, as the network has stayed eerily silent and Logan confessed in a recent interview that she’s now entirely in the dark.

Updated Jan. 14, 2022 3:55 PM ET / Published Jan. 14, 2022 3:05PM ET

Since Fox Nation host Lara Logan compared Dr. Anthony Fauci to a Nazi war criminal last November, she has all but disappeared from Fox airwaves. In fact, it would appear as though the conservative cable giant took a stand on her increasingly unhinged rhetoric and cut ties with the once-respected journalist.

But even Logan is in the dark on where she now stands with Fox News. “I don’t really know,” she admitted during a podcast interview last week.

The former 60 Minutes correspondent, who since 2019 has hosted Lara Logan Has No Agenda on Fox’s digital streaming service Fox Nation, has yet to make a single appearance across Fox News Media platforms since her Fauci comments. Her Fox Nation program has not aired any new episodes and is no longer actively promoted by the network. Even the production company contracted to produce Logan’s series has quietly distanced itself from her.

All signs point to an end of the Logan-Fox pairing, as the network has stayed eerily silent and Logan confessed in a recent interview that she’s now entirely in the dark.

Updated Jan. 14, 2022 3:55 PM ET / Published Jan. 14, 2022 3:05PM ET

Since Fox Nation host Lara Logan compared Dr. Anthony Fauci to a Nazi war criminal last November, she has all but disappeared from Fox airwaves. In fact, it would appear as though the conservative cable giant took a stand on her increasingly unhinged rhetoric and cut ties with the once-respected journalist.

But even Logan is in the dark on where she now stands with Fox News. “I don’t really know,” she admitted during a podcast interview last week.

The former 60 Minutes correspondent, who since 2019 has hosted Lara Logan Has No Agenda on Fox’s digital streaming service Fox Nation, has yet to make a single appearance across Fox News Media platforms since her Fauci comments. Her Fox Nation program has not aired any new episodes and is no longer actively promoted by the network. Even the production company contracted to produce Logan’s series has quietly distanced itself from her.

Always liked her.

The US left $7 billion of military gear - including 78 aircraft, 12,000 Humvees and thousands of air-to-ground weapons - in Afghanistan after Biden's chaotic 2021 withdrawal, according to Pentagon report

A Pentagon report reveals that billions of dollars in weapons and military equipment transferred to the Afghan government was left behind in Afghanistan after the chaotic U.S. withdrawal from the country.

In all, about $7 billion worth of hardware remained in the country after the Taliban seized control, according to the report prepared for Congress which was obtained by CNN.

That includes almost $1 billion of aircraft - rendered inoperable and dumped at Hamid Karzai International Airport - some 22,000 military Humvees and almost all the communications equipment supplied during the course of the conflict.

The 'US left $7 billion of military gear - including 78 aircraft, 12,000 Humvees - in Afghanistan' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 508mikey
The US left $7 billion of military gear - including 78 aircraft, 12,000 Humvees and thousands of air-to-ground weapons - in Afghanistan after Biden's chaotic 2021 withdrawal, according to Pentagon report

A Pentagon report reveals that billions of dollars in weapons and military equipment transferred to the Afghan government was left behind in Afghanistan after the chaotic U.S. withdrawal from the country.

In all, about $7 billion worth of hardware remained in the country after the Taliban seized control, according to the report prepared for Congress which was obtained by CNN.

That includes almost $1 billion of aircraft - rendered inoperable and dumped at Hamid Karzai International Airport - some 22,000 military Humvees and almost all the communications equipment supplied during the course of the conflict.

The 'US left $7 billion of military gear - including 78 aircraft, 12,000 Humvees - in Afghanistan' | Daily Mail Online
$7 billion here, $33 billion there...

From what I'm hearing, this is where Pres. Biden really started to lose people. If I remember some Biden voters on the board were convinced people might forget. They haven't. His poll numbers aren't coming back, and he won't get a 2nd vote from many, blacks included.

From what I'm hearing, this is where Pres. Biden really started to lose people. If I remember some Biden voters on the board were convinced people might forget. They haven't. His poll numbers aren't coming back, and he won't get a 2nd vote from many, blacks included.

He shouldn't run at all. I'm getting a little tired of our Gerontocracy.

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back