Take a Volunteer football journey with me...

What. A. Game.

Last one for tonight, maybe...

My favorite game memories of all time. Dale Carter absolutely electrified the crowd that night. It's like if you said to the person next to you "it would be awesome if he would ... " and the very next play he did it. As the game went on, I think Florida was afraid to pass the ball because they knew he would be there waiting. He simply looked like he was running twice as fast as every one else. One of the most talented individuals I've ever seen.

Reactions: 4 people
This was on the bottom of one of the papers from 1990. Didn't figure you guys would mind a non-football picture...

In this case, not at all. Six times on the top of the mountain is the inspiration this football program needs.

Reactions: 1 person
Pardon the dust and glare on the next few. I was emptying my storage unit and found a few more...

Attachments

• 20170724_135933.jpg
    20170724_135933.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1
Old days... I miss the turf end zone..

Attachments

• 20170726_154504.jpg
    20170726_154504.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1
One of my favorite covers ever. I'll always remember the "we're number 3" line. I was so excited. I was 14. What a time to be alive...

I'm 20 and I've only understood football for roughly 5 or 6 years.
One day I'll see what it was like to go through this success :salute:

I have the SI for the perfect season!👍😉😁
I have several SI's with Peyton Manning on the cover-at least 5.
I also have a friend who got two photos of Phil Fulmer while in Atlanta and he got one signed for me.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back