Tabor tweets about his soul being taken

Tabor can say what he wants he got jelly legged by JJ on that touchdown. He didn't slip he got tripped up by the direction change-

Don't put that crap on the turf monster Cheez Tabor
You got burnt crispy

Tripped by the turf monster is a BUSH league response....... Man up tizzy, you got OWNED!

Reactions: 2 people
I think he might want to send somebody back to Knoxville to search for his manhood while he is at it.

Guess I can't understand millennials because I don't see anything about having his soul taken..

That's because nothing in those tweets had anything to do with Tabor saying anything about his soul. Hell, none of those 3 tweets were even by Tabor. All it shows is Tabor retweeing Powell thanking GOD for another day. Thread fail IMO.

Reactions: 3 people
There is a spirit, from a very old grave under Shields-Watkins Field. It is to blame, for the slip of Tabor during the Tennessee come back. The spirit has been awakened by all the loud noise on game days at Neyland Stadium.

The spirit shall not let the Vols be defeated on it's own turf! It rises up, trips players, causes fumbles, it may even move the goal post on field goal attempts. The spirit has the power to make our own players fumble, then be recovered in the end zone for a miracle like score.

OH YES, Tabor and his teammates now know that the curse of the buried, under Shields-Watkins Field are once again awaiting the chance to humiliate all that dare enter the home of the VOLS!

Reactions: 4 people
There is a spirit, from a very old grave under Shields-Watkins Field. It is to blame, for the slip of Tabor during the Tennessee come back. The spirit has been awakened by all the loud noise on game days at Neyland Stadium.

The spirit shall not let the Vols be defeated on it's own turf! It rises up, trips players, causes fumbles, it may even move the goal post on field goal attempts. The spirit has the power to make our own players fumble, then be recovered in the end zone for a miracle like score.

OH YES, Tabor and his teammates now know that the curse of the buried, under Shields-Watkins Field are once again awaiting the chance to humiliate all that dare enter the home of the VOLS!

I give you points for originality in the same spirit with which you created this post.

Just a reminder to all Gators: your souls still belong to God it's just that your asses belong to Tennessee.

11248f90-2262-4d86-bf4f-b82969e71938

19340919.gif

16532872.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Butch got last word on this loudmouth.
Single coverage on a backup QB.
Toasted.

Let's give Jennings some credit. I'd say he's one of the most athletically gifted players at whatever position he plays. And pound for pound one of the toughest s.o.b.'s in the conference!

See now this is what scared Michael Oher from coming to Tennessee, did we learn nothing from the blind side? :scare:

I never thought I'd say this, but I feel kinda sorry for him, he's getting roasted on Twitter pretty bad. Sure, he deserves a nice plate of crow, but at the end of the day he's still a college kid.

Needless to say he should learn a valuable lesson from all of this... Don't count your ducks before they hatch.

Reactions: 4 people
I never thought I'd say this, but I feel kinda sorry for him, he's getting roasted on Twitter pretty bad. Sure, he deserves a nice plate of crow, but at the end of the day he's still a college kid.

Needless to say he should learn a valuable lesson from all of this... Don't count your ducks before they hatch.
Are you serious? All this dude does is talk $hit! He is a top 10 NFL draft pick talent, but it would not surprise me at all to see him drop to the mid to late first round range just because of his attitude and his mouth!

Are you serious? All this dude does is talk $hit! He is a top 10 NFL draft pick talent, but it would not surprise me at all to see him drop to the mid to late first round range just because of his attitude and his mouth!

Yea I'm serious. Too many grown men live and die by what college kids say. Our boys went out there and shut him up. The memory of Jennings putting him on skates will be forever engrained in his memory.

Maybe I should say if he learns his lesson then I'll feel sorry for him. If he doesn't then I won't.

He should have kept his damn mouth shut. Now he has to live with this avalanche of ridicule AND the memory of Jennings punking his ass. I think it's just absolutely perfect.

after that play..he went and called 911 to report his jock was missing along with his ankles...he got OWNED by Jennings....way to go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back