T-mobile Opinions

MY iPad has been quirky since downloading IOS8 the other night. I hear that Apple is suspending further downloads of IOS8 in the meantime.

MY iPad has been quirky since downloading IOS8 the other night. I hear that Apple is suspending further downloads of IOS8 in the meantime.

Not sure about that, but I know they suspended the 8.0.1 update they released earlier today.

Simple question. What part of town do you live in? If you're in a 4g city and don't need 4g coverage in outlying areas, then you are throwing money away if you don't get T-Mobile. You can also use Wi-Fi calling to call to or from any place in the world at no additional charge...

tmobile is good in gulf area. recently underwent a rebranding. pasted pink on their new LTE towers, that show high data speeds bc of no traffic. theyvare the #3 carrier, with up and comer US cellular on the rise. good customer service.

verizon will need to drop prices. which, i think is around the corner. along with unl data.

there is little doubt, with launch of XLTE who the best carrier is and will continue to be. its silly to switch. jmo.

I don't see Verizon slashing prices any time soon. There's a huge portion of the country for whom theyre the only carrier that's worthwhile.

Have had T-Mobile for four years...better than AT&T...but so is dead air. I'll change when they get that bad.

I pay more for Verizon for one reason, coverage. AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile all have dead areas in my county.

I pay more for Verizon for one reason, coverage. AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile all have dead areas in my county.

Truth..........I dont mind paying a little more for reliable service. Verizon has been excellent and thats after I've had contracts with AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile.........the worst was Sprint of the three.

I have no issues with AT&T coverage and that is the biggest issue with me. Calling customer service is a pain, but no more so than calling comcast, directv, etc.

My Galaxy SII locked up out of the blue today all on it's own. I do not lock my phone. I read that this is a common thing to happen to the Galaxy line of phones. That is not good.

I spoke to customer service and they tried hard to unlock the phone for me using the PUK numbers. It did not work. Their technical team tried to talk me through it and there was nothing they could do. Great effort and great people.

My 2 and half year old phone will have to have a hard reset and I will lose all of the pics, music, texts, contacts-everything.

I told them that I hold them partially responsible and they disagreed. I told them that I bought the phone through them and learned that this was a common thing to happen to this line f phones, but yet they continue to push ten like hot potatoes. Again nice people.

I may choose ****ty people sand a a different phone over nice people that I have dealt with over 11 plus years.

It's a three and a half year old phone. I know that you bought it two years ago, but if you bought a ten year old car two years ago, that doesn't make it a two year old car. Older phones are going to have bugs.

Someone at T-Mobile got into my account without my permission and cancelled my paper statements and made my statements paperless. They also added insurance onto my handsets without my permission.

They are crediting my account back for these additional charges 4 months. I told T-Mobile that after almost 12 years f doing business together, that I may look to move my business. I have really enjoyed working with them as my carrier, but these last few days have really soured my experience.

Someone at T-Mobile got into my account without my permission and cancelled my paper statements and made my statements paperless. They also added insurance onto my handsets without my permission.

They are crediting my account back for these additional charges 4 months. I told T-Mobile that after almost 12 years f doing business together, that I may look to move my business. I have real enjoyed working with them as my carrier, but these last few days have really soured my experience.

Why would they do that?

VN Store

Back