Systemic Anti-White Racism.

People pushing identity politics are either ****ing morons that think being black/ brown/ white somehow makes them Better than the others or it’s a politician trying to divide to stay in power.

There are white people who hate Jews, or blacks, or native Americans.
There are black people who hate whites, Jews, native Americans
There are Jews that think they’re better than everyone….

All those people are moronic and not worth knowing

I also think that 90% of them just sit around and post on Twitter, Social Media, or Forums all of the time.

People pushing identity politics are either ****ing morons that think being black/ brown/ white somehow makes them Better than the others or it’s a politician trying to divide to stay in power.

IMG_0638.gif

Clearly you hate Asians as they aren't even worth being mentioned.

I'd be curious to hear if any adult, white males (probably the large majority of this forum) here have experienced systematic discrimination in their professions due to their race. I certainly haven't. In fact they keep promoting me and I'm not sure why.

Maybe the companies I've worked for didn't get the memo..

I'd be curious to hear if any adult, white males (probably the large majority of this forum) here have experienced systematic discrimination in their professions due to their race. I certainly haven't. In fact they keep promoting me and I'm not sure why.

I have. A whole heck of a lot of state contracts that include federal money have set asides for minority/women owned firms and we have lost a few bids to that over the years. Not enough to matter in the grand scheme of things but you asked.

I have. A whole heck of a lot of state contracts that include federal money have set asides for minority/women owned firms and we have lost a few bids to that over the years. Not enough to matter in the grand scheme of things but you asked.

We do supplier diversity as well but in a lot of ways, I see it as supporting small/local businesses. It seems to be more encouraged than forced and I have met a lot of major vendors through that process. I do think it should be focused more on African-American businesses and has lost its way with Women Ownership (half the time, the male owner just puts his wife in charge to get BWIN credit) or Gay owned business (anyone can claim to be gay and get credit).

The original purpose was to give African-Americans a fighting chance with their businesses because they grew up in difficult settings. You really don't have that with some of these additional minority groups that have been added and it seems to have moved away from its purpose.

I think the key is recognizing hardships for people, the fact they are overcoming these hardships (which does require amazing character), and give credit to them.

Agree... I am white and have been at meetings where I was the only white person and felt just at home. I have had similar experiences with other minorities as well. If you aren't looking to be a turd, most people treat you equally and fair. I tend to see more hostility of whites against blacks than the opposite (although even that is exaggerated by the media). I adopted a daughter of another race and have felt love from all sides. Most of the racism that I am seeing comes through the media and not people that I meet.

Now there are two major issues that I saw white people being truly racists towards black people.

One was in a college class when I guy went on a tangent (in class) about how Europeans/Whites were better and talked a lot about the history about European taking over Africa to show that whites were superior. I got up in this instance and pointed out the Geographical disadvantages of Africa vs. Europe (thank God for playing Civilization as a kid that kind of got me thinking about that. I studied up on it but, in all honesty, the main reasoning for my argument originated from my experiences playing strategy video games).

The other was when I substitute taught right out of school and there was a class of all black students. I was told by the teachers they were very difficult but when I engaged them, I found them to be very knowledgeable and open. I felt like the teachers had written them off because several of them latched onto what I said and worked with me well. I had this one student in particular that I sat down with and worked with him closely on stuff. I could tell that none of the teachers had given him this attention in the past and he respected it. None of the descriptions from the teachers matched my experience with these students.

Sorry for the rant lol.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Discrimination happens all the time for a number of causes/reasons.

It took me years, literally, to get past my criminal record, couldn't get promoted, or even hired at many places.

If you have a certain look. I found that to be an issue personally. I'm a big guy, some people find me threatening intimidating, I have the male version of resting b!+@ face.

None of these are systemic except for the first.

Most of the time these aren't caused by race but discrimination can certainly be interpreted that way.

We do supplier diversity as well but in a lot of ways, I see it as supporting small/local businesses. It seems to be more encouraged than forced and I have met a lot of major vendors through that process. I do think it should be focused more on African-American businesses and has lost its way with Women Ownership (half the time, the male owner just puts his wife in charge to get BWIN credit) or Gay owned business (anyone can claim to be gay and get credit).

The original purpose was to give African-Americans a fighting chance with their businesses because they grew up in difficult settings. You really don't have that with some of these additional minority groups that have been added and it seems to have moved away from its purpose.

I think the key is recognizing hardships for people, the fact they are overcoming these hardships (which does require amazing character), and give credit to them.

Never have seen a gay set aside in a contract or never noticed one. A lot of the large firms have set up minority owned businesses they "control" to make sure they meet the requirements, we're just not there and I don't know if we want to be if we don't have to.

Never have seen a gay set aside in a contract or never noticed one. A lot of the large firms have set up minority owned businesses they "control" to make sure they meet the requirements, we're just not there and I don't know if we want to be if we don't have to.

Gay-Business is one of the criteria now but most of the "fraud" has been with the women owned business. I will say that BWIN is taken action to try to stop it. They added rules about involvement with the business and other criteria.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back