Sweet Home Tennessee (VFL Films)

I've been there. They were out of pork.

Well that's not good. Rob and Taylor Hicks must have gotten all smoked up. Too bad as the pork and greens is good but the sweet tea chicken sandwich is spot on as well. Love that the menu changes according to what is fresh.

If this song pisses them off, then someone please go over there and crank up Molley Hatchet's Gator Country every day until the game.

#motivation

Been a member of the the world famous volnation for a while now and I am still trying to figure out what " it " is. But from what I have gathered I honestly think that butch get " it "

Reactions: 1 person
Inb4 "first I've heard of this??"

Somebody posted this last week, just letting you know some people might give you a hard time.

I think Butch is great but I've always been a Skynyrd fan and I sort of viewed "Sweet Home" as a southern vs northern thing - something Butch might not "get".

I think Butch is great but I've always been a Skynyrd fan and I sort of viewed "Sweet Home" as a southern vs northern thing - something Butch might not "get".

Sweet Home is dead to me. Lynyrd have better songs, anyway: Simple Man, Freebird ... don't need no stinkin' Sweet Home. :)

VN Store

Back