Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

So that episode was awesome, but was that even a good move by that guy (John?) to use the immunity?

I was wondering the same thing. But him and Ken were on the bottom of the 6, and with Ken trying to blow up the chicks game he was likely next. Him playing it brings the chick closer to those 2 and Ce-Ce. So its 4 on 3 in their favor now. Even though it would have been hard to keep her after her running to tell what was said.

Probably just editing but damn that chick became a dictator quick lol

Well they trimmed some fat on that episode. I'm starting to not like the guy that found back to back idols.

She was cute but really clueless and I think the guy was actually more clueless than her. She probably would have done better on Big Brother.

Lol, yeah he does look kind of similar.

She was a 6. Idk I think she would have faired worse on BB. Being that close quarters with every house member would have been bad for her I think. He is an idiot. I do like Jay, i think is his name, though.

She was a 6. Idk I think she would have faired worse on BB. Being that close quarters with every house member would have been bad for her I think. He is an idiot. I do like Jay, i think is his name, though.

The marriage talk during tribal was a first. I don't remember that ever happening on previous seasons. Unless Boston Rob and his chic did it and I don't remember.

Did anyone see the nerdy girl with anxiety put her finger square on the center of her glasses lens and push them back up her nose?

Last edited:
Neither is really dominating. Like most every other season, once people start playing the individual game, much of the "social experiment" that Probst goes on about at the start of every season goes out the door.

Still one of my favorite shows, but the "X" vs "X" props don't really do anything imo.

Last edited:
Wow...smart play though, she was strong and smart.

BTW as soon as merge hits they better get Chris, he's good at everything and pretty likeable.

Wow...smart play though, she was strong and smart.

BTW as soon as merge hits they better get Chris, he's good at everything and pretty likeable.

It was perfect timing since next week is the merge. If you were going to get Michaela out that would have been the best time to do it. She was stuck on the whole Millennials sticking together though. Probst made a good point during that tribal. He said so far every tribal he's been to where one group had the numbers they still ended up voting one of their own off instead of a member of the opposite group.

Rob's wife? Jesus you have horrible taste.

I listed Pavarti too you dope.

At least I have taste in women period. :)

I'll back you up on this Coug. She looks good to me.

1118full-amber-brkich.jpg

I listed Pavarti too you dope.

At least I have taste in women period. :)

Pavarti is fine AF, Rob's wife without makeup is a 6 at best. I guess when you date 3's your whole life, 6's look like 9's. :)

Last edited:
Nice!

Here you go, this might jog your all's memory a little.

https://survivoroz.com/2012/09/14/25-hottest-survivor-female-contestants-of-all-time/

I always did have a thing for Colleen Haskell. Amanda Kimmel though, damn.

Colleen is super cute. Amanda body is nice, but her face is ummm boring I guess is the best way to put it. Andrea at 10 and Natalie at 5 are just horrible. Lol

I always had a thing for Stephenie, but i think it was mostly because she was such a bad ass. I think Brenda is pretty hot too. I'd marry Pavarti tomorrow. She oozes sex appeal, plus she's a beast player. Lol

VN Store

Back