Support the players but not the coach

SPEDVoL14

I'm as mad as anyone, watching our coaches put our players in bad positions to close out games. However, the team played their hearts out and we need to keep supporting them. Come out to the Arkansas game in full force and show them your support.

We need to support the program including our coaches. I definitely think the staff will need a shake up after the year but we still have a shot to achieve most our season goals.
Three years ago if you knew the Vols would be three or four plays away from knocking on the door of the top ten you would be happy. While I don't agree with all of Coach's decisions. If we make a stop in last ten !minutes of each game we are the talk of the nation in a good way.
The way we lost makes it seem much worse but our coaches putnus in s position to win and that is what they get paid to do. St dome point you have to expect one our players to make a play like North did against SC in '13. The coaches can't make a ,4th down tacke, complete a wide open pass, or hold onto a block an extra second.
Turning against our team now does not help anyone.

Reactions: 2 people
yeah the coaches cant make the tackles or catch the ball or make a block, blah blah blah, but they can line up the right way to do so. What idiot rushes 3 on 4 and 14 when we were putting pressure on their qb the whole game. They can also save their timeouts and not use them on the opposing teams 4th down. I am sure the Analytics chart made them choose those decisions as well. This falls on the millionares back. Awful

We need to support the program including our coaches. I definitely think the staff will need a shake up after the year but we still have a shot to achieve most our season goals.
Three years ago if you knew the Vols would be three or four plays away from knocking on the door of the top ten you would be happy. While I don't agree with all of Coach's decisions. If we make a stop in last ten !minutes of each game we are the talk of the nation in a good way.
The way we lost makes it seem much worse but our coaches putnus in s position to win and that is what they get paid to do. St dome point you have to expect one our players to make a play like North did against SC in '13. The coaches can't make a ,4th down tacke, complete a wide open pass, or hold onto a block an extra second.
Turning against our team now does not help anyone.

No, support the program and determine your support of the coaches as to whether or not they fit into the concept of making the program the best it can be. The coach is immaterial, to me. Coaches change and are just paid employees, really. So, coaches don't get unwavering, blind support from me. I reserve that for the program. Coaches get paid to do their job and, if they can't, there's always another one available.

Support the players, the coaches, the trainers, the band, the cheerleaders, the equipment managers, the dietitians, everyone. But most of all, support Butch Jones. He'll get us where we want to be. Don't fall for instant gratification. The only thing we're missing is a dominating OL, but it will get there with time. GBO, forever. I wouldn't trade Butch Jones for any coach in America.

VN Store

Back