Supergirl (CW)

I really, really liked his take on the character!

Tyler Hoechlin will return as Clark Kent/Superman on the Season Two Finale of Supergirl.

No word yet on if this is a two part episode but the finale two season two episodes are currently scheduled to air on May 15 & May 22nd.

We now have confirmation that its a two part finale!

The CW has announced that Calista Flockhart is returning as Cat Grant for the Supergirl Season 2 two-episode finale, set to air May 15 and May 22.

Interesting. I thought they had decided to write her out of the show since they moved production to Canada. i wonder if it's just a finale appearance or she'll be around for next season?

Last edited:
Interesting. I though they had decided to write her out of the show since they moved production to Canada. i wonder if it's just a finale appearance or she'll be around for next season?

They did write her out. This will be the first time she has appeared since the first couple of episodes of the season.

She'll probably be next season as well for special episodes.

They did write her out. This will be the first time she has appeared since the first couple of episodes of the season.

She'll probably be next season as well for special episodes.

They hadn't really written her out, officially she took a leave of absence and her character was left in limbo so to speak. I think both parties(Calista and the show runners) weren't sure if they were going to be able to work regularly together again because of the production move.

I'll admit, I miss Cat Grant being on the show.

Yeah! I DVRed and marathoned the final three episodes last night and really enjoyed them. Although the blatant lefty political rant thrown in the final episode or two kinda pissed me off. I mean even the final episode was titled "Nevertheless, She Persisted"!

Now that I got that over with!

I hated that we didn't get at least a scene with Teri Hatcher & Dean Cain together.

Hopefully next season we get a Lois Lane & Perry White appearance and a spinoff Superman series with Tyler Hoachlin! Man I really like his portrayal of both Clark & Supes! :rock:

I expected at the end of the episode to see Cat leaving the city again but it looked like she was back for good but I haven't seen where she has signed on for season 3.

We also got another (in) joke about Calista's husband with the never seeing Star Wars quip!

I loved the part at the end where Kira :) says she needs to do something and leaves and Cat says "go get'em Supergirl!" :wink:

Also it looks like this is the new main villain for season 3. Reign

Cast Notes: The following have been added as recurring this season.

Adrian Pasdar (Heroes, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
Carl Lumbly (Alias, Southland, The Cure for Wellness)
Yael Grobglas (Jane the Virgin, Reign)
Emma Tremblay (Elysium, The Giver, Wayward Pines)

Supergirl | Comic-Con® 2017 Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaI6dcoRRQQ[/youtube]

Last night's episode was one of the best of the series. IMO Even though we never got Kara in the Supergirl suit.

It was a lot of fun. Very Smallville-esq

It also had several Superman history references but if you haven't watched it yet then.....
We got a reference to Clark having a friend named Chloe who also has/had a "Wall of Weird". The FBI/DEO agent played by Erica Durance (Smallville's Lois Lane) had the name Noel Neill which is the name of the actress who first played Lois Lane on TV in the 50's George Reeves Adventures of Superman series.

Just finished all 4 episodes of the cross over event. I gotta say I think it was better than the last one.

Absolutely, I watched all four last night back to back. Only a few things I would have changed was having Martian Manhunter join the fight.

Somehow wrap up the Oliver/Green Arrow/FBI agent story-line by having him some how save her with all the other heroes fighting side by side.

Who was the girl waitress at the wedding? I first thought she was with the bad guys but I think we haven't seen the last of her on The Flash.

Absolutely, I watched all four last night back to back. Only a few things I would have changed was having Martian Manhunter join the fight.

Somehow wrap up the Oliver/Green Arrow/FBI agent story-line by having him some how save her with all the other heroes fighting side by side.

Who was the girl waitress at the wedding? I first thought she was with the bad guys but I think we haven't seen the last of her on The Flash.

The waitress may have been Iris and Barry's daughter, who is also a speedster that went back in time to see her parents wedding. At least, that's one of the theories I saw on the youtube channel by Emergency Awesome

The waitress may have been Iris and Barry's daughter, who is also a speedster that went back in time to see her parents wedding. At least, that's one of the theories I saw on the youtube channel by Emergency Awesome

Never thought about that. I still think we will see more of her in the future.

My gut feeling is that she was Barry's daughter.

I was thinking the exact same thing!

As for Supergirl, I definitely need some explanation as to why Supergirl wasn't healing when Reign was fighting her. I didn't see any Kryptonite being used.

Last edited:
Big changes coming this fall!

The CW has just released its 2018 Fall Schedule and Supergirl will lead the network back to Sunday nights!

The Super show will also be the lead in to the networks much anticipated reboot of the beloved series Charmed.

Catch Supergirl at 8PM Eastern / 7PM Central Sunday Nights this fall on the CW followed by Charmed.

What do you mean when you say "cold studio"?

tumblr_msbrjoHIgU1qgcr1ao1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back