Sunday starter

It’s okay we don’t know Sunday, okay to assume Saturday is Beam, who’s Friday?

Causey, he's more consistent than Snead. I think Snead will become more consistent as he spends more time with Frank.

Reactions: THEONLYTENISEE
Guessing you’re right, but if one of the freshmen could come around and take that Sunday spot so Causey is a bullpen ace, that’s best case scenario.
Tony continuously talks about the talent of Schaefer and Dallas. I’m sure he would like to see one of them rise to the top. Causey’s stuff is just wicked, though. Snead had gotten into a mini groove, too. I also wouldn’t sleep on Marcus Phillips as that guy is a beast. What good problems to have.

I will say that the two loudest fan ovations so far this year have been for Kirby. Fans respect him, his experience is invaluable, and he just knows how to pitch.

Tony continuously talks about the talent of Schaefer and Dallas. I’m sure he would like to see one of them rise to the top. Causey’s stuff is just wicked, though. Snead had gotten into a mini groove, too. I also wouldn’t sleep on Marcus Phillips as that guy is a beast. What good problems to have.

I will say that the two loudest fan ovations so far this year have been for Kirby. Fans respect him, his experience is invaluable, and he just knows how to pitch.
Dallas is going to have to figure out how to throw strikes. When he does, look out.

VN Store

Back