Stop The Neyland Renovations!

AstonRoyal

If we have $100 million to spend on stadium renovations, we have the dang money to hire the right guys to come to Tennessee.

Reactions: 19 people
You mean we could afford 10 million buyout and pay for a top caliber coach? Will never fly at the new Tennessee.

You mean we could afford 10 million buyout and pay for a top caliber coach? Will never fly at the new Tennessee.

Tennessee has plenty of money. They just have brain dead admins who dont want to pony it up. So if there are coaching changes, expect more low ball, 3-4 million a year guys from the MAC or sun belt. We might as well rename Tennessee, cheap ass U.

Reactions: 3 people
Knoxville fans need to go protest that. Spend that $ on winners first. Bldgs 2nd

Tennessee has plenty of money. They just have brain dead admins who dont want to pony it up. So if there are coaching changes, expect more low ball, 3-4 million a year guys from the MAC or sun belt. We might as well rename Tennessee, cheap ass U.

I thought you liked Lyle?

You can easily borrow money for capital expenditures. You can't borrow money to pay a coach.

I'll sign the "fahr Butch" petition right now. But, it doesn't impact the stadium plans.

Reactions: 2 people
use the money to cut the number of seats and add seatbacks to every seat like the nfl and more restrooms, concessions, and wider concourses.

You can easily borrow money for capital expenditures. You can't borrow money to pay a coach.

I'll sign the "fahr Butch" petition right now. But, it doesn't impact the stadium plans.
Exactly. But 99% of posters here have no idea about the inner workings of a major D1 AD.

Do NOT halt renovations of the stadium because they are necessary. Phase 1 includes overhauling the south side from the ground up.

If we have $100 million to spend on stadium renovations, we have the dang money to hire the right guys to come to Tennessee.

3risbcx.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back