Stfu

Throughout my career, employers were trying to correct the dominance of white men in management. This cost me a few opportunities, but I landed on my feet elsewhere. In my final stint, I was the only white guy on my team. My bosses were African-American and South Asian. It was an enjoyable 12&1/2 years.

It was offensive to preface a question by saying I had an impressive resume and insinuating it was because of privilege.

Especially, since my "privilege" involved half of my bloodline being violently and forcefully moved to largely barren land.

It was offensive to preface a question by saying I had an impressive resume and insinuating it was because of privilege.

Especially, since my "privilege" involved half of my bloodline being violently and forcefully moved to largely barren land.
Not a fan of Oklahoma, then.

Reactions: GordonC
Throughout my career, employers were trying to correct the dominance of white men in management. This cost me a few opportunities, but I landed on my feet elsewhere. In my final stint, I was the only white guy on my team. My bosses were African-American and South Asian. It was an enjoyable 12&1/2 years.
I bet it was

VN Store

Back