Steals for Vescovi

It’s incredible what he can do on that end. Not the most athletic but his hands are the best in the business and he sees the game multiple plays ahead. If you truly know the game, you would understand how impressive him achieving this record is

Vescovi’s career steals have dropped to 1.4 per game this year due to the decreased playing time. Zakai is currently trending at 1.8 for his career so he would have the highest rate among players with 100+ games played.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Vescovi has played 7 season. He and James.

Dont Say A Word Shut Up GIF by Ryn Dean

Don't tell the NCAA!

We should be more concerned about Vescovi's offensive contributions in this tournament over some record for steals.

I wonder what Vescovi's future is? Before this season he was an NBA prospect correct? I think this big offensive drop off this year will hurt him. Maybe better for him professionally to have just quit college after last year. He has contributed to this team alot this year....don't get me wrong....but the offensive output hasn't been there.

I wonder what Vescovi's future is? Before this season he was an NBA prospect correct? I think this big offensive drop off this year will hurt him. Maybe better for him professionally to have just quit college after last year. He has contributed to this team alot this year....don't get me wrong....but the offensive output hasn't been there.

He might be able to make a nice living playing overseas. I suspect he likes playing in the US which also contributed to his decision to come back.

Creighton turns it over. Santi, ZZ, and JJJ will need to make them pay with the steals. Make our three's and we could be playing next Sunday.

VN Store

Back