Star Wars:3D

May take my daughter tomorrow to see it. She has a Valentine's Day dance tonight (ugh). My son is too young.

Well, I'm taking my boys to see this at 4:00 today. I personally have no interest in seeing it again, 3D or otherwise, but I've got to take the boys . . . .

Well, I took the boys, and I have to say - it was even worse than I remembered. The dialog is horrible. And Jar Jar Binks - where do I even begin? That movie is just bad all the way around.

The hate for The Phantom Menace has always seemed overblown to me. Then again, this is coming from a Star Wars aficianado who enjoys all the films to a certain degree. That said, in terms of crappy dialogue and screenplay I don't think hardly anything beats some of the god awful stuff in AOTC, more specifically, the Anakin/Padme scenes.

I'm a Star Wars fanatic. I just don't see the point of watching the movies in 3D when I own them on BluRay

3-D was great, like watching a different movie kinda.

The really good news is every time he revamps the last movies he produces another trilogy.

The hate for The Phantom Menace has always seemed overblown to me. Then again, this is coming from a Star Wars aficianado who enjoys all the films to a certain degree. That said, in terms of crappy dialogue and screenplay I don't think hardly anything beats some of the god awful stuff in AOTC, more specifically, the Anakin/Padme scenes.

For sure Star Wars II is my least favorite.

I am going to see it in 3d, because I really liked Episode 1. My second favourite....

Mainly because I get to see it on the big screen with a killer surround sound, not because of the 3d. It's a bouns though, I suppose.

Lucas always cracks me up when he rails on capitalists. He's the biggest capitalist of them all.

He's fallen victim to what a lot of people who have been successful have fallen victim to - believing his shat don't stick and surrounding himself with a bunch of spineless sycophants.

I'm laughing at Lucas' latest, saying Greedo always shot first and it was just that the angle wasn't wide enough. Yeah.....sure George.

Anyway I'm for a 3rd trilogy if Lucas doesn't write or direct them.

I'm laughing at Lucas' latest, saying Greedo always shot first and it was just that the angle wasn't wide enough. Yeah.....sure George.

Anyway I'm for a 3rd trilogy if Lucas doesn't write or direct them.

Read that. Ridiculous. Then he had the audacity to compain about people being mad at the changes.

Went to see it opening night. Probably hadn't watched Episode 1 in at least 5 or 6 years so it was almost like watching a new movie. Wasn't too bad. The dialogue is awful though.

VN Store

Back