Staley Seeking Waiver For T'ea Cooper

Any team that starts 6 players is going to win lol. Meme Jackson is not now, or ever was a 5 star player! Davis is not a guard period

Who says anything about starting six players? Learn to read before you start yapping.

Jackson was a 5 star player according to recruiting sites.

Davis is listed as a guard on UT's website.

Please sit down now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Just wait, Cooper is going to make the nation forget all about Crystal Dangerfield. Or so I've been told....

Still getting ripped off....

I doubt she ever plays much at all. She will do what Diamond did and go to Europe. She is just not that talented and she will see the writing on the bench...her perminate seat. South Carolina has guards coming in better than her...plus they haven't been injured and acting like a thug for the last 2 years

Ever? Well our 98 team had no seniors, two juniors, a sophomore with limited experience and limited offensive abilities, and four freshmen with zero division 1 experience. I seem to recall that team did ok....

Don't mind chitown. Anyone who watches WBB knows that highly rated freshmen regularly come in and become impact players as starters their first year, especially when they have the luxury of playing with a former #1 and another top 5 upperclassman. Tennessee used to do it yearly until around 2013. UConn and ND (among others) still do. But she knows that. Her mind get flustered when she has to defend her precious.

I doubt she ever plays much at all. She will do what Diamond did and go to Europe. She is just not that talented and she will see the writing on the bench...her perminate seat. South Carolina has guards coming in better than her...plus they haven't been injured and acting like a thug for the last 2 years

Holy semantics! You've brought that word into this thread. Are you out of your flipping mind? :popcorn:

Holy semantics! You've brought that word into this thread. Are you out of your flipping mind? :popcorn:

thugs-thugs-everywhere.jpg

Don't mind chitown. Anyone who watches WBB knows that highly rated freshmen regularly come in and become impact players as starters their first year, especially when they have the luxury of playing with a former #1 and another top 5 upperclassman. Tennessee used to do it yearly until around 2013. UConn and ND (among others) still do. But she knows that. Her mind get flustered when she has to defend her precious.
She is a he thank you, and freshman making impact at Uconn is more rare than the norm...maybe you should watch more ball. I never said freshman don't, or can't come in and make impact. I clearly said 4 of our top 7 have never played division 1 ball and tgeir success is going very well. I challenged someone to name a team with likewise results, and the only one mentioned had arguable the 2 best college players ever and several other future professional players on it, plus one of the finest point guards in the nation, plus a plethora of other players...13 or 14 viable 4 and 5 star players. At the time it was widely accepted our second team could win the SEC( and 20 years ago without the parity that is around now).Now what the hell is a precious? Sounds like some crappy pulp fiction crap to me. How are those top freshman from last year at Texas, Baylor, and UCONN doing minutewise this year? Yep there are freshman stars...look at their teams records. Texas AM etc. My point, we have 7 players period, 4 have never played at this stage, and we will be in the top 10 in next poll- stop crying we are doing very well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
This board would go nuts if this team played as poorly as that unc team! 10 loses? Lord the holly haters would go nuts. That UNC team also got blown out at UT...and by at least 4 other teams. They were lucky to get to elite 8

As I stated previously, that UNC team didn't have nearly the quality of seniors that we have this year, yet they made it to the elite 8. Will we be as "lucky" this year as they were ?

She is a he thank you, and freshman making impact at Uconn is more rare than the norm...maybe you should watch more ball. I never said freshman don't, or can't come in and make impact. I clearly said 4 of our top 7 have never played division 1 ball and tgeir success is going very well. I challenged someone to name a team with likewise results, and the only one mentioned had arguable the 2 best college players ever and several other future professional players on it, plus one of the finest point guards in the nation, plus a plethora of other players...13 or 14 viable 4 and 5 star players. At the time it was widely accepted our second team could win the SEC( and 20 years ago without the parity that is around now).Now what the hell is a precious? Sounds like some crappy pulp fiction crap to me. How are those top freshman from last year at Texas, Baylor, and UCONN doing minutewise this year? Yep there are freshman stars...look at their teams records. Texas AM etc. My point, we have 7 players period, 4 have never played at this stage, and we will be in the top 10 in next poll- stop crying we are doing very well!

Evina
Meme
Rennia
Jaime
Mercedes
Anastasia
Cheridene
Kortney
Kasi
Kamera

Looks like 10 players, not 7. That's 7 5-star players, 1 4-star, and a JC All-American.

And DV gave one example of a team that had 4 freshmen contributors. Here are some more.

UConn 1999, 2002, 2012, 2015
Tenn 1999, 2001, 2004
ND 2012, 2013
Baylor 2013
SC 2017

I'm sure there's more. That's just off the top of my head

There's nothing unusual about freshmen playing alot, and no one will use that as an excuse when they are on a team where the 2 stars are top 5 seniors who are the leading scorers. Except for you falling on your sword for the nice but inept Holly.

VN Store

Back