Sputnik News: 'Trump Ready to Nix Nikki?'

I didn't know Freak was Russian.

Serious sleeper agent there.

Found Freak.

mSCODS8.jpg

Every slav squatter knows that heels must touch ground.

Reactions: 1 person
Did he fire Kelly yet? I thought he was next.

You never know ... people thought T-Rex and McMonster were untouchable(s) ...

But we saw how that played out.

At the end of the day, Trump is in charge!

He can make those kind of decisions.

"Should I stay or should I go".

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMaE6toi4mk[/youtube]

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley’s high-profile spat with President Donald Trump’s newest adviser comes amid multiple instances of apparent contempt for the Trump agenda among her U.N. delegation.

In 2015, Haley explicitly blamed Trump’s “rhetoric” for mass murderer Dylan Roof’s massacre in North Charleston. “That is not a part of our party, that is not who we want as president. We will not allow that in our country,” she said about Trump at the time.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing Franklin Pierce that Donald Trump was a beacon of conservative values.

Reactions: 3 people
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley’s high-profile spat with President Donald Trump’s newest adviser comes amid multiple instances of apparent contempt for the Trump agenda among her U.N. delegation.

In 2015, Haley explicitly blamed Trump’s “rhetoric” for mass murderer Dylan Roof’s massacre in North Charleston. “That is not a part of our party, that is not who we want as president. We will not allow that in our country,” she said about Trump at the time.

So because she said something about Trump in 2015 that eliminates any future for her? She’s his administrations UN Ambassador, I don’t think this matters much.

So because she said something about Trump in 2015 that eliminates any future for her? She’s his administrations UN Ambassador, I don’t think this matters much.

Dude, you ain't going to get a good answer from FP. You might as well ask your dog.

I do think Haley is being groomed for a run at a higher office one day by the GOP. And very well could be the first woman POTUS.

I like her, she's much smarter than the rest of the cabinet. Frankly, I'm surprised she's lasted as long as she has. I'll bet its frustrating being hung out to dry like she was.

VN Store

Back