Sports Illustrated SEC Preview

I don't want to take away from UT, but they definitely aren't the team they were just a few weeks ago. Some of the players really have taken some steps back.

Yet they should’ve beaten UK at Rupp just a few days ago if not for a horrible end of game no call

Wasn't a given that they would make the free throws anyway...but sure.

No, but they should've been given the chance. And that goes back to our previous discussion about CoRuppt Arena. And your message boards have the gall to say they never get calls.

No, but they should've been given the chance. And that goes back to our previous discussion about CoRuppt Arena. And your message boards have the gall to say they never get calls.

Plenty of times we don't get calls to be fair. And people acting like Rupp is an outlier are just willfully ignorant.

We do the exact same thing UT fans do every game. The same thing my Duke or Louisville friends do.

Plenty of times we don't get calls to be fair. And people acting like Rupp is an outlier are just willfully ignorant.

We do the exact same thing UT fans do every game. The same thing my Duke or Louisville friends do.

We don't have full threads saying the refs were the reason for the loss. We have them saying they're not good, which is what's said around the country, but your boards blatantly say the refs were the reason.

I don't want to take away from UT, but they definitely aren't the team they were just a few weeks ago. Some of the players really have taken some steps back.

Maybe, but I didn't think UT played that well either. And we still won by 13. Had we been playing well we would have won easliy by 20-25.

We don't have full threads saying the refs were the reason for the loss. We have them saying they're not good, which is what's said around the country, but your boards blatantly say the refs were the reason.

There's a reason I'm on this board. If you want to believe whatever those idiots are saying, then it's your loss lol. All I know is I've never seen a football or basketball threads where someone isn't saying the refs never favor UT (or similar).

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back