Splash Country

I work at Dollywood and I had someone ask to talk to my manager because I wouldn't let there kid that's 2 inches to short ride my ride . I also got in trouble because I wouldn't let a fat woman ride the ride that there was no way of her fitting on.
"Customers" are normally *******s and generally terrible human beings

Can't speak to Splash Country,but Dollywood food always gets very high marks in most every travel survey...
Best idea is to buy a Gold Pass which gives you a 20% discount as well as Free parking...

Can't speak to Splash Country,but Dollywood food always gets very high marks in most every travel survey...
Best idea is to buy a Gold Pass which gives you a 20% discount as well as Free parking...

...and use cash

lesson learned

I work at Dollywood and I had someone ask to talk to my manager because I wouldn't let there kid that's 2 inches to short ride my ride . I also got in trouble because I wouldn't let a fat woman ride the ride that there was no way of her fitting on.

This is just stupid right here. Ride heights are set by safety standards and tests. The parent wanted to put their child in danger.

How did mgmt handle it? Did the kid get to ride?

Worked in Yellowstone as a Supervising Guest Services Agent. We bent over backwards for people, as long as it was within reason.

Worked in Yellowstone as a Supervising Guest Services Agent. We bent over backwards for people, as long as it was within reason.

How many times were you tempted to tell someone to venture off the designated pathways?

How many times were you tempted to tell someone to venture off the designated pathways?

3 scenarios.

1- front desk of Lake Lodge, YNP.

'sir, how do we get to Yellowstone Lake from here'?

'Well, walk down the stairs and don't fall in'.

2- 'Sir, what time of night do you put the animals in their cages?'

3- Worked near a hiking trail called 'Elephant Back' due to its shape.

'I didnt know there were Elephants in Yellowstone?!'

Last edited:

VN Store

Back