Specifics on infractions?

keenobserver

Anyone have any credibile information on any of the specifics of the Level I or II infractions? I know the Mims commit from UGA was somehow involved with at least one. Were we offering tractors, houses, or $30,000 cash with a dufflebag? (Blue Chips, 1994)

Reactions: tastycar
Nobody at the presser bothered to ask if these purported infractions were connected to any boosters, such that Glazier will also be writing disassociation letters as a part of his toxic clean up duties along the way, ordinarily the cash, credit cards, perks and other impermissible benefits come from external sources

Reactions: Nouveaux
Dan Patrick just said on his show, that they were handing out wads of cash in McDonald's bags

I have trouble believing that part, not the wads of cash but the McDonald's bags. I have zero self respect for an adult that chooses to eat at McDonald's unless it is the only restaurant available.

If Mims took cash from us, then chose another school, the player should be deemed immediately ineligible for taking money from us and the school he chose should be investigated as well.

To my knowledge, Mims has not been declared ineligible.

Therefore, I would lean toward Mims being a snitch, maybe not the only one but still one, in my assumptions. He's probably worked a deal like the kid at Miss St got for turning rat on Ole Miss a few years back.

Anyone have any credibile information on any of the specifics of the Level I or II infractions? I know the Mims commit from UGA was somehow involved with at least one. Were we offering tractors, houses, or $30,000 cash with a dufflebag? (Blue Chips, 1994)
That blue chips reference... Gold

Reactions: keenobserver
If Mims took cash from us, then chose another school, the player should be deemed immediately ineligible for taking money from us and the school he chose should be investigated as well.

To my knowledge, Mims has not been declared ineligible.

Therefore, I would lean toward Mims being a snitch, maybe not the only one but still one, in my assumptions. He's probably worked a deal like the kid at Miss St got for turning rat on Ole Miss a few years back.
Don't forget Darnell ''Dirty Diapers'' Washington. Who do you think paid for his new grill he was flashing at the All-American game.

Happy has been wiring cash and dropping it since the last 80's.

The good news is that we do not have that many wins to have to vacate !! Our records wont change that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: livefaith and A.J.
I have trouble believing that part, not the wads of cash but the McDonald's bags. I have zero self respect for an adult that chooses to eat at McDonald's unless it is the only restaurant available.
I rarely eat at McDonald’s, sometimes going years without eating there. I’m not sure what was on the last quarter pounder I ate there but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t beef.

Reactions: VolNExile
All I know is that I need to quickly ...

#1 Find out the exact infractions
#2 Find out the exact penalties handed down

... that way I can get ahead of the curve and blame the NCAA for the rediculously unfair penalties and how they are targeting UT while giving most everyone else slaps on the wrist.

Why not class the delivery up some with a Five Guys bag? Heck maybe even Wendy’s would be acceptable....

Reactions: JBVolunteer
I remember the LSU players holding hands full of cash right on camera on national tv. Was that some kind of bonus they give out for winning titles at LSU?

Reactions: volsrock09
I rarely eat at McDonald’s, sometimes going years without eating there. I’m not sure what was on the last quarter pounder I ate there but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t beef.

I eat McDonald's like 3 times a year. Most of the time the thought of eating there makes me ill but about 3 times a year a Big Mac just sounds awesome to me and I eat it and for about 3 minutes I'm like that was great and after that my stomach always says "Nope".

Reactions: VolNExile and McCat

VN Store

Back