Sophomores and Juniors!

Kinger

So easy to say that but you never know what will happen in the future. You absolutely have to take advantage of opportunities when they are there for you. No reason not to win that game and make a real run for the final 4. Very disappointing.

vols 30

LoL. Let me know when he signs. I hope you are right, but he would be crazy not to go pro. Last time I checked, he was projected 15 to 20 pick

Matt2496

No offense to you, but I'm getting sick of the "we'll be great next year, you'll see" mentality.

This was a golden opportunity for us to make a statement and we blew it.

I hope we do better next year, I really do. However as a TN fan, I've learned to never assume anything about the outcome of a future season, regardless of depth or talent.

Last edited:

CAVPUT

I've banned the NFL
We won't sniff an sec title or three seed next year. We gagged away a tremendous opportunity. Champs capitalize....UT does what UT always does. 98 being the lone exception. No, UT will continue being UT doing exactly what they always do. Cup up brother and keep it on.

We won't sniff an sec title or three seed next year. We gagged away a tremendous opportunity. Champs capitalize....UT does what UT always does. 98 being the lone exception. No, UT will continue being UT doing exactly what they always do. Cup up brother and keep it on.
Not unless we get a 5 star or two. We are close but won't name it far without

cncchris33

A predictable loser post following a loss. Go cheer for Duke.

golfballs

Старший член
Lol

Right just like they wouldn’t this year

Chad F

What kills me is that I can’t watch any more of the tournament. Don’t want to hear about Loyola or their 98 year old nun any more. All that we’ll hear is how they “upset 3-seed Tennessee.”

Really wish we had taken care of our business today.

Roustabout

Schofield has a better shot in the NBA than Grant. Admiral has worked himself into a shooter.

Grant faded down the stretch. He has a lot he can work on. Honestly passing is a huge weakness.

UT was a team that moved the ball well at times this year. Went stagnant. You can see how effective that can be in generating easy offense with Loyola. Grant needs to work on finding open men while double teamed and Barnes needs to coach up players to cut hard thru the lane.

VN Store

Sponsors