Sons of Anarchy

Finally caught up and ready for season 7. I do agree that the show was better during season 1-4. I still love SOA and it's one of my favorite shows. I like the characters a lot. I just wish the writing was a little better. Breaking Bad will always be my favorite. The acting/writing is something I've never watched before. Hopefully the finale doesn't disappoint.

Really can't remember the last time I despised a character as much as I do Jax Teller. I'm basically only watching in hopes he looses all his friends/family and ends up alone, in jail, getting sodimized every night before crying himself to sleep.

I'm watching this after show and I love how they act like his wife/kids actually matter to him. If he cared about them, even a little bit, he'd have been a father and husband to them like adults do instead of playing motor gang like a child.

Really can't remember the last time I despised a character as much as I do Jax Teller. I'm basically only watching in hopes he looses all his friends/family and ends up alone, in jail, getting sodimized every night before crying himself to sleep.

I'm watching this after show and I love how they act like his wife/kids actually matter to him. If he cared about them, even a little bit, he'd have been a father and husband to them like adults do instead of playing motor gang like a child.

I get the sentiment. but if he made sensible choices, there wouldn't be really be a show.

Remember, this show is a re-telling of Shakespeare's "Hamlet", it's only going to end one way and it isn't going to be a happy ending.

It's a show bro. I guess you didn't like Walter White either on Breaking Bad. There would be no story if these guys were perfect and never developed. Jax and Walt both started out trying to do the right thing for their family and then either their ego's or other stuff turned their life upside down and they lost everyone around them that meant anything to them.

I will agree with you that Jax put the club before his family. Same with Walt putting his meth before his family. I can't imagine being in Jax's shoes because nothing becomes before my kids, especially a club. But I don't hate Jax and wish the worst for him. He tried to do the right thing for his family and his psycho mom screwed his life up. I do despise Gemma though. She has never done the right thing and never will.

It's a tv show. Most people watch tv to escape reality for a little while. Sons has gotten pretty far out there though. Probably should've ended it last season.

Reactions: 2 people
Hate how last nights episode ended. I was wanting to see that blonde hooker throw it to Jax one more time. And tig kissing the tranny was a bit much! Lins crew is in deep crap as well.

Hate how last nights episode ended. I was wanting to see that blonde hooker throw it to Jax one more time. And tig kissing the tranny was a bit much! Lins crew is in deep crap as well.
It's rough seeing Walton Goggins play a tranny since he's a bada$$ on Justified. He is a very good actor though.

Last nights episode was the dumbest yet. Sheriff now falling in love with a club member is even more unbelievable than a highly educated surgeon marrying one. I guess the tranny thing was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't.

Last nights episode was the dumbest yet. Sheriff now falling in love with a club member is even more unbelievable than a highly educated surgeon marrying one. I guess the tranny thing was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't.

Goggins loves that role...is always eager to do it...SAMCRO has been so scummy this season, the massacre seems like justice in a weird way...tho I agree that I wanted the Cougar Whore to finish what Tara interrupted last season.

Yeah she was fine.

VN Store

Back