Something I noticed about the game yesterday...

Brave Volunteer

While the talent gap between us and Chattanooga was obvious, something I noticed about Chattanooga's offense was how much "faster" they seemed play. No I'm not talking about team speed. I'm talking about how much faster their plays seemed to develop. It just seemed like their whole offense reacted so much quicker once the ball was snapped compared to ours. They'd snap the ball to the qb and he'd have it in the hands of their RB and he'd be hitting the hole very quickly. By comparison, our plays seem to develop so much slower and our players overall look so much more tentative.

Reactions: 2 people
That's what you get when you have upperclassmen who have been in the same system 3-4 years. We'll get that, just not this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Seemed like our delayed handoff was better. I hate it. Will we line up under center and throw off the D, would it give our guards a better shot? Might be our 4th&5th backs at OM.

While the talent gap between us and Chattanooga was obvious, something I noticed about Chattanooga's offense was how much "faster" they seemed play. No I'm not talking about team speed. I'm talking about how much faster their plays seemed to develop. It just seemed like their whole offense reacted so much quicker once the ball was snapped compared to ours. They'd snap the ball to the qb and he'd have it in the hands of their RB and he'd be hitting the hole very quickly. By comparison, our plays seem to develop so much slower and our players overall look so much more tentative.

Another FAHR Butch thread?

VN Store

Back