Something Encouraging

It funny most of you put CBJ in this and the man hasn't coached a game. Done nothing but worked his butt off to bring us back up and all some of you do is ***** and moan!!! Hope Christmas cheers some of you up!!!!

Glad this thread went in the direction it did. The truth sets you free to see things for how they are. So many Doolanders have seen the truth finally, and I'm not implying that the posters on this thread were Doolanders since I know several were not. But it remains to be seen if CBJ will be an improvement or not. So why do so many former Doolanders jump on CBJ's bandwagon as the next in the line of UT football saviors?

To answer my own question - it's what they do. And Hart, Cheek, and Martin know it.

Can't disagree....Blind leading the Blind.....maybe luck will intervene and we stumble on to something good
maybe Not

Interesting that both of Ole Miss's players are Tennessee boys. Build that fence Butch!!!!

Exacyly! I saw an article in the Chattanooga paper in 07 that listed starters on teams at EVERY POSITION for NCAA FBS schools who were TENNESSEANS! IT WAS AMAZING TO SEE THE TALENT WE HAD LOST TO OTHER SCHOOLS! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No class. Ask local high school coaches. I have a friend that coaches at Red Bank High in Red Bank Tennessee. He said Dooley was a total a**hole to all the coaches.

I wonder if that was true for many high school coaches around the South? I have heard some disturbing stories after DD left such as recruits feeling like DD was arrogant, etc. DD actually did a pretty good job of recruiting the first couple of years. But, more and more, it sounds like from a recruiting stand point alone, we should have moved away from DD even earlier.

side note--- wonder why Jason Witten didn't make it? He usually does, maybe the injury kept him out of the running?

I wonder if that was true for many high school coaches around the South? I have heard some disturbing stories after DD left such as recruits feeling like DD was arrogant, etc. DD actually did a pretty good job of recruiting the first couple of years. But, more and more, it sounds like from a recruiting stand point alone, we should have moved away from DD even earlier.

From all the stuff I read, it sounded like DD burned every bridge to HS coaches...maybe that is why he kept going after JUCO players. ; )>

It appears dooley had a lot of people fooled, including myself. The final 40 seconds of the mizzou game convinced me that he needed firing. I am not gullible by any stretch, just wanted to believe.

VN Store

Back