Some notes from practice

Bray said himself that he didn't watch the second half because he didn't like to watch film when they were playing bad. (not exact words). Did Chaney say then did?

Are you being serious?

He absolutely said that, i saw the video yesterday. Very bad sign when player nor coach thinks you could learn from watching film, where you sucked.

Reactions: 1 person
He prolbably acknowledged this only because DD acknowledged it days ago. They both should have realized this during the game, days after the game is far too late.

Agreed!! He makes way too much damn money and is at far too big time of a program to just say "oh my bad!! Oopsie!!."

Reactions: 1 person
A wild johnson that always hits the hole normally results in many TDS (My dyslexia kicked in maybe?)

weirdscience.jpg

Lulz

Don't listen to them Chaney...........keep a chucking the rock! It is the only chance we got against UGA. Throw more on first down. Quit wasting our time with that running stuff.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't listen to them Chaney...........keep a chucking the rock! It is the only chance we got against UGA. Throw more on first down. Quit wasting our time with that running stuff.

Love your new avy, Jackson.... :yuck: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, huh?

No, I was driving through texas and couldn't get it on the radio. None of the text updates I got mentioned it. So he's doing what we hoped Alden Hill would be able to do?

It seems weird that we'd run AJ instead of Fugate if we were going to choose a LB.

Not a true fan imo

The main failure of Dooley Saturday was when he punted it back to them on 4th and 1. He could've gotten all of the lost momentum back if he went to the "Johnson" one more time.

No doubt that series was the turning point. Dooley seems a little too conservative to me. Sometimes you gotta take a chance to seize momentum.

I think with Dooley deciding to punt there when the players wanted to go for it that sent a negative message to the team and contributed to the change in momentum.

Although unsuccessful, Muschamp tried two fake punts. Urban Meyer turned momentum with a fake punt and went on to win vs us a few years back right when it looked like we were about to take control.

I guess it's one of those plays that if he goes for it and gets it and we go on to win he looks like a genius. If he punts or goes for it and doesn't make it and we go on to lose he's gotta be fired.

Did you watch the game Saturday night? He is a good answer in short yardage situations.

Yes he is.

Now, is it a good thing you're rolling out your starting MLB, an All-SEC one at that, to get tough yardage on 3rd down because you don't have a RB capable of doing it?

That's the rub of it for me. I like picking up 3rd and short like this, but it also is mind boggling there isn't a RB on the roster that could do the same thing, and I honestly don't think there is one (Justin King maybe?)

Yes he is.

Now, is it a good thing you're rolling out your starting MLB, an All-SEC one at that, to get tough yardage on 3rd down because you don't have a RB capable of doing it?

That's the rub of it for me. I like picking up 3rd and short like this, but it also is mind boggling there isn't a RB on the roster that could do the same thing, and I honestly don't think there is one (Justin King maybe?)

Meh, made Tebow millions. He looks like a linebacker

Yes he is.

Truth. I'm all for having WR/DBs going both ways on a play or two but I don't know how good an idea it is for a guy to play both ways at two contact positions like that.

VN Store

Back