Some Assistant Coaches Contracts Finalized

I'm no fan of Martinez, but I'm wondering if he plans to retire after this season, hence the one year contract.

he seriously thought about it this year but Heupel and Banks convinced him to hang around. I would guess he is on a year to year basis now... they likely continue to lobby for "one more year".

he seriously thought about it this year but Heupel and Banks convinced him to hang around. I would guess he is on a year to year basis now... they likely continue to lobby for "one more year".
Hadden looked good this past season until injury. Think he gets a lot out of this group but they will be young. For sure more athleticism at the position though.

All of the Willie Martinez fans take note. He didn’t get a raise. I wonder why? Maybe because he is the worst position coach we have? BuT tHe PlAyErS lIkE hIm 😂😂

Reactions: Deebowbear
Spectacular move by Heupel and Banks. Convince the worst coach we have on staff to stay. Good grief.

Reactions: Deebowbear
Remember the Lane Kiffin debacle? He left and we had a ton of assistants under contract. They were too cheap to buy them out. David Cutcliffe was ready to accept the job until he was told he would not be able to bring his people in. Dooley agreed to keeping the assistants and thus another brick of the big orange screw.
That was Hamilton's way to prevent Coach Cutt from coming. He didn't want hime but alot of boosters did.

That was Hamilton's way to prevent Coach Cutt from coming. He didn't want hime but alot of boosters did.
Hamilton should have done the smart thing and hired Gary Patterson. Dude wanted to be here. Much better coach than Cutt. But sadly no. He had to hire a known loser.

All of the Willie Martinez fans take note. He didn’t get a raise. I wonder why? Maybe because he is the worst position coach we have? BuT tHe PlAyErS lIkE hIm 😂😂

It's almost April, so it's probably safe to say that none of the other coaches got raises either.

Raises and extentions happened already all across the country. I guess we only had 2 coaches that contributed to the success of the program this year.....🤣 GBO

It's almost April, so it's probably safe to say that none of the other coaches got raises either.

Raises and extentions happened already all across the country. I guess we only had 2 coaches that contributed to the success of the program this year.....🤣 GBO
Well we know Martinez didn’t contribute

Mike Hamilton was perhaps the biggest idiot ever associated with The University of Tennessee.
Haslam was the reason all these crappy ADs were hired and the reason all these coaches were hired as well. Hamilton, like Hart and Currie only did what Haslam wanted.

VN Store

Back