So, who's going to the Vanderbilt game?

If you can get up a minimum order of 15 tickets (friends/family/co-workers) you can get the group rate of $44 per ticket (fees included) through the Vanderbilt ticket office.

Last edited:
Reactions: CPA
A family member talked about buying several tickets but I'm not sure it's still on the table. Much different than posting about not going because of sour grapes or being depressed or frustrated. Too many negative fans around the program. It's probably many of the same ones predicting 8-4 or pointing to Butch's recruiting rankings.
Why don't you ask the UT players how many of them are going to the game with heart, soul and spirit?

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Is it just me or was this post about who is going, and not which knucklehead wants to tell us they are not going? If you're not going my guess is if you don't post in the thread then we'd know you're not going.

I'm 50-50 depending on ticket prices because they jack them up for this game.

Going to Maryville. TFA

A family member talked about buying several tickets but I'm not sure it's still on the table. Much different than posting about not going because of sour grapes or being depressed or frustrated. Too many negative fans around the program. It's probably many of the same ones predicting 8-4 or pointing to Butch's recruiting rankings.

Must be hard being such a real fan.

Reactions: Behr and USMC-TNVOL
If you can get up a minimum order of 15 tickets (friends/family/co-workers) you can get the group rate of $44 (fees included) per ticket through the Vanderbilt ticket office. That's better than their regular ticket price for this game of $75, and better than what they're going for right now on the re-sale sites.

This will drive the Vandy fans who troll this board crazy, but they could do it to.

I need 6, who else needs some? I’ll do group rate of 15 for 44 each if we can get enough.

Reactions: BDP! and CampBlount
I advise against scalping. They drive the price up if you are wearing orange.

I need 6, who else needs some? I’ll do group rate of 15 for 44 each if we can get enough.
I live in Murfreesboro and plan on going. I need 4 tickets. How can we work this out?

Last edited:
Never understood why people would pay more than $20 for a ticket...scalpers get desperate, even at Vandy.

Did you call the cops?

I rather cheer the vols on than call the cops. I am taking my father and brother to the game with me. They are both vandy fans. I will be traveling from Warner Robins Ga to the game. I grew up in the middle Tennessee area, and I can only go to certain games due to my work schedule. I will gladly pay what I paid to watch the vols beat candy’s ass.

Reactions: voldurham

VN Store

Back