So we have a new director of player personnel

Reactions: 1 person
Please don't let this guy evaluate our QB's. The browns have selected the worst QB's in the past 9 years.

Check this out:
2012 - Brandon Weeden
2010 - Colt McCoy
2007- Brady Quinn
2005- Charlie Frye
2004 - Luke McCown

Cleveland Browns All-Time Draft History - Pro-Football-Reference.com

Come to think of it, they haven't selected very many players that have stayed with them team and done well.

Very weird hire IMO but who am I to judge. Butch will get it done.

I think I know what you are saying, but to blame him for actually making those picks is a little misguided. He may have had some input (he may have actually disliked the picks), but ultimately the picks come from the owner/GM/coach. Therefore, to criticize this hire at this point is a little unfounded IMO.

Please don't let this guy evaluate our QB's. The browns have selected the worst QB's in the past 9 years.

Check this out:
2012 - Brandon Weeden
2010 - Colt McCoy
2007- Brady Quinn
2005- Charlie Frye
2004 - Luke McCown

Cleveland Browns All-Time Draft History - Pro-Football-Reference.com

Come to think of it, they haven't selected very many players that have stayed with them team and done well.

Very weird hire IMO but who am I to judge. Butch will get it done.

Reactions: 2 people
This person comes "highly recommended" from the Haslam's.. Translation, hire him or no more money, got it?

Sorry #Sexy Aviator

15071.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I thinking I know what you are saying, but to blame him for actually making those picks is a little misguided. He may have had some input (he may have actually disliked the picks), but ultimately the picks come from the owner/GM/coach. Therefore, to criticize this hire at this point is a little unfounded IMO.

I didn't blame the guy for making the picks but the browns obviously have personnel issues. Sorry, but its difficult to get excited about a guy that coached 13+ years in high school and spent 9 years with the browns. A team that has had 1 winning season since 2004.

I didn't blame the guy for making the picks but the browns obviously have personnel issues. Sorry, but its difficult to get excited about a guy that coached 13+ years in high school and spent 9 years with the browns. A team that has had 1 winning season since 2004.

Some people will find fault in literally everything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Some people will find fault in literally everything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I used to think that analyzing recruiting film was the most absurd thing people did on message boards. Then I decided that it was even more absurd when people evaluated assistant football coaches. Then I found this thread . . .

VN Store

Back