So the last team to beat 4 or the top 11 was...

StarRaider

Register & Vote for me
Anybody want to guess who the following teams most recent loss was to?

#2 Ohio State
#8 Pitt
#10 San Diego State
#11 Villanova

edit should be "so the last team to beat 4 of the top 11 was"

joking. Tennessee. Though Ohio State and SDSU are completely different teams this season. I still like our chances against both teams though. The only team I wouldn't feel like we'd be a favorite against is Duke. Not saying we wouldn't play them tough, they are just the best team in the country right now.

I think Tennessee will only get better throughout the season, and has as high of a ceiling as anybody.

Go VOLS!

joking. Tennessee. Though Ohio State and SDSU are completely different teams this season. I still like our chances against both teams though. The only team I wouldn't feel like we'd be a favorite against is Duke. Not saying we wouldn't play them tough, they are just the best team in the country right now.

I think Tennessee will only get better throughout the season, and has as high of a ceiling as anybody.

Go VOLS!

I think UT and OSU are different but SDSU is still mostly the same players, although they are better this year. UT was supposed to lose to them last year if I remember the guru Jimmy Dykes correctly.

VN Store

Back