So refreshing not to be caught up in all these off-the-field issues

Stevorino

With all this NFL & Jameis Winston crap going on, I'm finally reminded how bad it used to be at Tennessee between Fulmer's Thug-U and Kiffin's crop of troubled kids.

Having a clean program is definitely one of those things you take for granted when everything is going fine.

Reactions: 10 people
Thanks for this thread...NOW we'll have something go down...

Sometimes it's better NOT to bring up things, ya know...

(Just trying to reverse any "bad ju-ju" created by your thread)

Reactions: 4 people

Oh my bad, I forgot how important mojo was when it comes to being a good person.

Reactions: 1 person
I understand CBJ banned Worley from eating crab legs this year...just to keep temptation away.......

I don't know man... I just found out today our best player ever sat on a trainer's face. We might need some more of that.

And not to go within 1 mile of any Publix

You guys are too hard on Winston.
vupatu2a.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
I don't know man... I just found out today our best player ever sat on a trainer's face. We might need some more of that.
If all that is true about Peyton, then we may need to hire more trainers who specifically have as part of the job description detailed they do provide face therapy for player's seats.

Reactions: 2 people
Winston, if he makes it to the NFL, will last a couple of years....then be bankrupt from eating $ 5K worth of crab legs each week at Red Lobster. It will be his Achilles heal much like the Cheesecake Factory was to Vince Williams.

Reactions: 2 people
No off the field issues and sooooo...somebody brings up dirt on our best player ever from 20 ago to put some stank on the program. SMMFH. They can't stop it...the momentum...we comin downhill

With all this NFL & Jameis Winston crap going on, I'm finally reminded how bad it used to be at Tennessee between Fulmer's Thug-U and Kiffin's crop of troubled kids.

Having a clean program is definitely one of those things you take for granted when everything is going fine.

Wow. Only took two days.

Thanks a lot Steve!!!!

*&^&%%* asshat!

Bump for accuracy. Good call. :hi:

VN Store

Back