So basically...

The committee spread the wealth, they didn't care about anything past the top 4 seeds in each region. After that it was how thin they could spread the $$ over the entire NCAA.

Reactions: 2 people
1) CBJ hasn't won a football game yet. I like what he has going on, but all this fluff and hype leaves if he doesn't win.

2) it's not 100% Cuonzo's fault we're not in. It's not his fault his best player decided to not show up for the conference tourney. In fact his 3 best players didn't show up against Bama.

I beg to differ. It is Cuonzo's fault. He is responsible for how his team plays. It's called being a head coach!!! If he can't get the guys to show up and play inspired then we need to move on and find a coach who can, PERIOD !!!

The committee spread the wealth, they didn't care about anything past the top 4 seeds in each region. After that it was how thin they could spread the $$ over the entire NCAA.

Ding, Ding, Ding . . We have a winner. This is it. This is why TN got screwed.

I beg to differ. It is Cuonzo's fault. He is responsible for how his team plays. It's called being a head coach!!! If he can't get the guys to show up and play inspired then we need to move on and find a coach who can, PERIOD !!!

I see what you are saying and partly agree. But I tend to see some of his shortcomings being in the X and O department at times. But he shouldn't have to do much to get his best players up for big games. So no it's not 100% his fault. But he does need to make the tourney next year...no ands ifs or buts.

VN Store

Back