Smokey Pants and White Tops For An Away Game?

GoBigOrangeVols

Initially, I wasn't crazy about the idea of switching up the uniforms...but, I think the smokey pants, with white jerseys and white helmets on the road would look pretty awesome. This combo would look even better than the smokey on smokey, imo. Also, I'm sure the players would LOVE it and be fired up.

What say you?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 7 people
Would be nice and different but I say No they won't do it. Plus this a rivalry game with a lot of tradition and history I think they will keep the uniforms as classic looking as possible and rightfully so. Maybe for the Mizzou game though

Reactions: 3 people
They have showed all the uniform combinations. I do not get the impression they will mix and match between them.

For anyone else, I could dig it...but this is Alabama. Classic uniforms for this one. Maybe Missouri though.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's do it. I love the Smokey Gray trimmed in orange and white. I would love to see orange tops and gray pants at home! And I'm an old fart too!

I know they won't do it, but I would like to see all orange vs. all red

thirdsaturdayclassic_large-1.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Eventually we are going to see Smokey tops and white bottoms at home and I can't wait cause that will look great!

I don't think it would look bad, I just really like the white on white. The only thing that would look terrible is the smokey pants with our orange jerseys.

Absolutely, I mentioned this in another forum. White jersey with gray pants would be sweet.

I am a traditionalist, but I accept any uniform that helps motivate and recruit as long as they maintain a degree of tradition.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back