Smokey Greys for Guarantano against Bama

I get that you're making a joke, but since its an away game should be more like

2.jpg

...with the actual armor and riffle. We might have a chance then!

Passing accuracy would be horrible with a Stormtrooper as your QB.....

Attachments

• STM1.png
    STM1.png
    191 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I don't think jersey color will make a lot of difference this week. We seem to wear the smokey greys for big games and are losing them by a large percent. time to stick with tradition and go back to Orange and White.

At this point, I don't care if they wear ballerina tutus. If they are gonna wear Vols gear, they need to play like they deserve to wear Vols gear. That goes for players and coaches.

Reactions: 2 people
I love the smokey gray unis, but I have a feeling this weekend will ruin them literally and figuratively. That said, if the boys want to wear them, by all means.

I don't think jersey color will make a lot of difference this week. We seem to wear the smokey greys for big games and are losing them by a large percent. time to stick with tradition and go back to Orange and White.

1st off the OP was making a joke about the grey’s being a suit of armor.

2nd off our contract with Nike states the greys have to be worn during one regular season home game.

Reactions: 1 person

Yes, and lose to Alabama like we always do, traditionally. So what you’re saying is, since we lost to Georgia this year wearing the smokey greys, we should go back to the traditional orange and white so that we have a chance...? If jersey color doesn’t matter...I’m confused.

VN Store

Back