Signing Day Special on SEC Network At 12 p.m.

Haha Who cares? There will also be some that blame not having an OC for why its not as good as it could've been, no matter how bad or good it is.

The OC debate is similar to the times in which your wife asks "Do you think my friend ___________ is attractive?" There is no right answer. If you answer honestly, you get in trouble and if you lie, then your wife knows you are full of it.....

the oc debate as far as recruiting goes is subjective. some recruits, it will matter. some it won't.

i will say this, none of the offensive committments we've gotten have decommitted.....tifwiw.

Reactions: VolinMC
the oc debate as far as recruiting goes is subjective. some recruits, it will matter. some it won't.

i will say this, none of the offensive committments we've gotten have decommitted.....tifwiw.
Makes me wonder if they're telling 'cruits that it doesn't matter who OC is 'cause CJP is going to have us line up in the I and run first. OL and power RB/FB would probably be okay with that. Other positions on offense, probably not.

Makes me wonder if they're telling 'cruits that it doesn't matter who OC is 'cause CJP is going to have us line up in the I and run first. OL and power RB/FB would probably be okay with that. Other positions on offense, probably not.
lol.

980x.gif
The same is true of you, me, and everyone else on this board.

Reactions: Behr
Remember that time when blue chip Joe almost picked our hat then then he threw it across the room? That was fun.

Remember that time when blue chip Joe almost picked our hat then then he threw it across the room? That was fun.
so don't watch. don't read about it, don't listen. i remember that. i also remember JJ peterson donning the Power T at the Army all star game. or Trey Smith picking us over Bama. that was fun. the other, not so much. but please, let's dwell on that..........

I will be at Twin Peaks having a few beers for signing day...
I think that's where Ainge and a few others will be...
Signing day is like another holiday for me...

“Here’s 5* OT Randy Smashmouth selecting either UGA, Alabama, or Florida.

In a few minutes we’ll see 5* RB Quintavious Flash choose between UGA, Alabama, and Clemson.

Meanwhile, unrated safety Otho Blubber commited to the Vols. He should be a great contributor once he recovers from his 3rd knee surgery. Congrats Rocky Top.”

I also get pumped when we sign a ton of quality lineman. Skill players are fun to watch but games are won in the trenches
They are won with quality across the board iwabh. In fact, I would say that OG and C are the least important places on the team for elite talent. It's where hard work in the weight room and coaching can pay big dividends. On the other hand, elite talent at RB is almost a necessity.

“Here’s 5* OT Randy Smashmouth selecting either UGA, Alabama, or Florida.

In a few minutes we’ll see 5* RB Quintavious Flash choose between UGA, Alabama, and Clemson.

Meanwhile, unrated safety Otho Blubber commited to the Vols. He should be a great contributor once he recovers from his 3rd knee surgery. Congrats Rocky Top.”

a02e521030db6f3be5fbdec5cce5c614.jpg

VN Store

Back