Signal Mountain

Don't know, but here is a tough question:

Would you take a 4-8 season if 2 of those 4 wins were absolute crushes of UF and Bama on their home fields in front of a national audience on the night they are retiring Tebow and Julio Jone's jerseys?

OR

Would you take a 10-2 season if those 2 losses were being destroyed at home by Georgia and South Carolina on national TV?

Hows about going undefeated in the east sliding into ATL and layin' a whippin to all they candy asses!

This team is very well coached they have some of the areas best in coaching staff. They have only lost ONE game in three years. This is only the 3rd year the school has been there and I'm confident they can play with anyone in this state and maybe Ga too.There is talk of them going to class 4A next year.:loco:

Would you take a 4-8 season if 2 of those 4 wins were absolute crushes of UF and Bama on their home fields in front of a national audience on the night they are retiring Tebow and Julio Jone's jerseys?

OR

Would you take a 10-2 season if those 2 losses were being destroyed at home by Georgia and South Carolina on national TV?

You take the winning season every time.

OR

The two wins against the rivals. We're not doing much this yr anyhoo

Bill Price is good.....Tom Weathers is better.....they have a athletic qb (Reese Phillips) who is accurate and has an arm.....solid team....no Maryville or 01 Red Bank, but good
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This team is very well coached they have some of the areas best in coaching staff. They have only lost ONE game in three years. This is only the 3rd year the school has been there and I'm confident they can play with anyone in this state and maybe Ga too.There is talk of them going to class 4A next year.:loco:

They are in 4a. They are the size of a 3a school but they are scared of playing Alcoa in the playoffs. And they are talented bc they basically recruit the whole Chattanooga area.

They are in 4a. They are the size of a 3a school but they are scared of playing Alcoa in the playoffs. And they are talented bc they basically recruit the whole Chattanooga area.

LOL say what you will man. I don't think Signal is scared to play anyone is this state or Ga either they are a good football team and if you think Alcoa wants to see them on a regular basis your nuts. And I think they would be ok playing against Maryville too. You dont think Maryville and Alcoa recruit ? LOL

LOL say what you will man. I don't think Signal is scared to play anyone is this state or Ga either they are a good football team and if you think Alcoa wants to see them on a regular basis your nuts. And I think they would be ok playing against Maryville too. You dont think Maryville and Alcoa recruit ? LOL

Are you a little mad?.....You are nuts if you think Signal could hang with Alcoa or Maryville.

bill price said he didn't want to play in 3a because of alcoa. alcoa would murk them.

that said their junior qb is a good player and could turn into a recruit, jac mcclendon's cousin who's also a jr looks very talented on both sides of the ball, and that white wr is a good one too.

I'll be going to see them against Blackman this year. I think it might be Blackman loss, but who knows. Blackman's still a bit of an enigma.

bill price said he didn't want to play in 3a because of alcoa. alcoa would murk them.

that said their junior qb is a good player and could turn into a recruit, jac mcclendon's cousin who's also a jr looks very talented on both sides of the ball, and that white wr is a good one too.

:unsure:

Thank you, Blackman

Signed,

Everyone in the Chattanooga Area that has to put up with Signal's crap on a weekly basis!

Reactions: 2 people
They got so good so quickly because they recruited players away from Baylor and Red Bank. And they stole a state championship last year playing 2A when they should have been in 3A.

What's hilarious is that when TSSAA forced them to move up this year, they were supposed to be in 3A, but they voluntarily moved up to 4A because they wanted no part of Alcoa.

They got so good so quickly because they recruited players away from Baylor and Red Bank. And they stole a state championship last year playing 2A when they should have been in 3A.

What's hilarious is that when TSSAA forced them to move up this year, they were supposed to be in 3A, but they voluntarily moved up to 4A because they wanted no part of Alcoa.

I'm not sure who the bigger coward is between them and South Pitt.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If by recruiting you mean "offering a great education without tuition" then I would agree.

VN Store

Back