SIAP: Tiyon Evans and others injuries?

andymuffins

Haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere that I’ve seen.

Does anyone have a status update on injuries for Tiyon and others? When Evans went down it looked bad but he walked off without help. Were they just keeping him out the rest of the game as a precaution?

What about Cooper, Slaughter, and Theo Jackson?

Haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere that I’ve seen.

Does anyone have a status update on injuries for Tiyon and others? When Evans went down it looked bad but he walked off without help. Were they just keeping him out the rest of the game as a precaution?

What about Cooper, Slaughter, and Theo Jackson?
Unfortunately I think we won't know until game time. Hope all are good to go and have a good game!

Unfortunately I think we won't know until game time. Hope all are good to go and have a good game!
Heupel and White run a very tightly closed information ship.
that’s both good and bad.
good as far as limiting info to our opponents.
bad as far as us fans (especially the gamblers) not knowing until game day.

Big difference between being injured or being hurt. I imagine he got hurt on the play and coaches chose to sit him for the rest of the game.

Reactions: 08Vol
Hope Evans is good…I’ve had bad ankle sprains in basketball.…played The full game with no problem, then the next day it was horrible. Hope this isn’t the case.
Problem with ankle sprains is even when it feels better it’s easy to roll again since it’s weak. Probably what’s happening with cooper.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
If you're hurt you're hurt, but it seems like we have an injury every series of downs, or more.

I wonder if some of it is a coaching decision. Like the opposition faking cramps to delay the offense. Are the Vols doing the same sort of thing? Seems like a number of guys hobble off seemingly injured and then return a few plays later. Also seems to happen more frequently on the defensive side.

Not complaining, just an observation.

Reactions: guido4198
Heupel and White run a very tightly closed information ship.
that’s both good and bad.
good as far as limiting info to our opponents.
bad as far as us fans (especially the gamblers) not knowing until game day.
And that's the way I LIKE IT. I'm a Fan...I don't NEED to know. Of course I'm concerned for the health of our players, and will find out how they are when Coach feels like that information can be appropriately released. As far as I can tell...the only people who NEED to know are the upcoming opposition, and gamblers. I totally support withholding potentially useful information from BOTH.
I know..I know...it's generally a "small thing"...but as Coach Heupel has pointed out...winning programs are those that do the small things consistently well.
GBO.

Hope Evans is good…I’ve had bad ankle sprains in basketball.…played The full game with no problem, then the next day it was horrible. Hope this isn’t the case.
Problem with ankle sprains is even when it feels better it’s easy to roll again since it’s weak. Probably what’s happening with cooper.
Cooper's issue is a bit more complicated than a simple low ankle sprain. High ankle sprains require quite a bit of time and rehab and sometime surgery to improve. It is especially problematic for the big uglies who are constantly stressing their lower legs. I hope he returns soon but am afraid it may be really late in the season for his return.

That's not the middle. That's definitely the end.

Kentucky onwards the schedule gets easier.
The "gauntlet" is considered the 4 games against OM, @Ala., @kentucky and Georgia.

Why you make this so hard?

Edit: I personally think this is the perfect time for a bye. If you had the honors of scheduling it, when would your choice have been?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back