SIAP: But does anyone else thinks that Pearl was selfish to coach UConn game??

I would have preferred CBP to have been absent for all nine games instead of inserting himself for one game, in the middle of the suspension. Tony Jones looks like he is doing a yeomans job as coach after a rough start. IMO, we would have won the UConn game without the distraction of Brucie back for a solitary game.

:crazy:

You can't be serious. So let me guess, by your logic if we win the next two it would be an arrogant and selfish move for our head coach to return to the sidelines for the feb.8 game against UK when the suspension is lifted.

I would have preferred CBP to have been absent for all nine games instead of inserting himself for one game, in the middle of the suspension. Tony Jones looks like he is doing a yeomans job as coach after a rough start. IMO, we would have won the UConn game without the distraction of Brucie back for a solitary game.
I think there is something in his contract about being at games!!!

Anti pearls can never give it a rest.

I really like the pretend suspension that Slive imposed. You can do all coaching and planning for games, but can't be seen during the games. I bet the NCAA will love that one. Perhaps they will use the same suspension for Pearl, coach, recruit, game plan, just don't show up at the games for an entire season.

No! What I don't like are stupid posts that some people make on this and other sites. We all know that there are a lot of non-Tennessee fans on our sites.

I think that he was talking about the posters on this board that want the program eviserated.

Nice attempt at eviscerated. I've never seen anyone on this board that wants the destruction of the program other than possibly fans of other teams.

Pearl coaching the Uconn game is like me watching Ron Jeremy finish off the Houston 620....it's just what you gotta do son! mad respect for the hedge.

VN Store

Back