Shout Out to Zarielle Green

I wonder where you get your expectations?

Middleton was rated #28 and we saw her for three years!
Kortney was rated #78 and it took her four years to finally contribute!

Collins is rated PN#9 and HG #69
Burelle is rated PN#119 and HG #44

something wrong with this picture??? Just Saying :crazy:

It should be its my picture. duh. Sorry if yours is out of focus.

My expectations are my own, that's why they are mine. Thanks.

I go by watching the players play myself, and I watch a lot of high school basketball. So, I dont' go by rankings.

Sorry, I wouldn't recruited neither Alexa or Kortney.. But that's just me. Ijs.

Collins will be a beast but the post is about Zay, so I added the other wing player Rae. :rock:

Sorry Rae and Kasi your not going to be good. You weren't ranked high. Plus if Rae played more AAU basketball, she would be ranked higher. Ijs.

Crazy yes all day and all night.:loco:

I back and roll with Holly!

Last edited:
Jasmines game is more like Annies. Penetration and scoring at the goal. However, she has more of a midrange game than Annie and at 6’ she is able to take a hit and still get her shot off. Can she hit a three point shot.... yes but to what accuracy ??? Not sure...

Her game isn't like Annie to I, see that's what I'm saying. Each person looks at a player and we each see something different.

The few games, I watched she was more of a traditional point guard, with limited 3 point range, but I like her handles, size and leadership.

Her game out of high school was/is similar to Jordan Reynolds & Meme.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It should be its my picture. duh. Sorry if yours is out of focus.

My expectations are my own, that's why they are mine. Thanks.

I go by watching the players play myself, and I watch a lot of high school basketball. So, I dont' go by rankings.

Sorry, I wouldn't recruited neither Alexa or Kortney.. But that's just me. Ijs.

Collins will be a beast but the post is about Zay, so I added the other wing player Rae. :rock:

Sorry Rae and Kasi your not going to be good. You weren't ranked high. Plus if Rae played more AAU basketball, she would be ranked higher. Ijs.

Crazy yes all day and all night.:loco:

I back and roll with Holly!

I am confused.... You mentioned RAE and Zay as taking Jamie Nareds place when she is gone.

My correlation was the rankings for Collins and Rae Burrell as they are not rated very high! Similar to Alexa and or Kortney. In one of your post you mentioned Rae helping Zay take Jamie’s place and in another saying Rae and Kasi not being good?

I did not reference a picture???? Did not see a picture!!!

My point of intentions was Rae Burelle is rated from 44 to 119 .... similar to Kortney. I hope she is better than Kortney???

Collins has been given a better perspective by others on this forum because of playing with other good players and sharing the ball.

If you want to see some good women’s basketball come to the Music City Classic next weekend! Riverdale has the Hayes sisters and several other DI recruits. Hamilton Heights has Jasmine and other potential UT recruits. There will be teams from Ky. Ga. NC. and Alabama. With all teams having college recruited players!

Reactions: 2 people
I am confused.... You mentioned RAE and Zay as taking Jamie Nareds place when she is gone.

My correlation was the rankings for Collins and Rae Burrell as they are not rated very high! Similar to Alexa and or Kortney. In one of your post you mentioned Rae helping Zay take Jamie’s place and in another saying Rae and Kasi not being good?

I did not reference a picture???? Did not see a picture!!!

My point of intentions was Rae Burelle is rated from 44 to 119 .... similar to Kortney. I hope she is better than Kortney???

Collins has been given a better perspective by others on this forum because of playing with other good players and sharing the ball.

If you want to see some good women’s basketball come to the Music City Classic next weekend! Riverdale has the Hayes sisters and several other DI recruits. Hamilton Heights has Jasmine and other potential UT recruits. There will be teams from Ky. Ga. NC. and Alabama. With all teams having college recruited players!
'

Got it. Message boards, confusion dialogue.:hi:

I think both classes are solid. I love this recruiting class, it compliments our current freshman well, and all the ladies are gym rats. So, that bodes well for the chemistry.

Yes, Rae is so much better than Kortney, for one she is more athletic and she will see the court soon. Collins will see the court too her freshman year. But ultimately, I think Davis or Meme will take Nared spot unless one of the freshman come in take it.

I think we got two of the best players in this class, one of the best players (Zay) and one of the best wings (Rae), sleeper, came on late. And we got one of the best forward, in Collins. I like the game of Jasmine too, just would like to see her in attack mode more but she is a facilitator, and prolly will have the same role with all the shooters and scorers around her here in Knoxville.

Nice post PRG, now that I understand it. :)

All the players in the next class seem to have terrific offensive games. Amira is a very good mid-range shooter. Zarielle is a scorer from anywhere. Jasmine can hit the three. Haven't seen as much of Burrell but know she can score. This class looks to me as good as the one that just got here.

All the players in the next class seem to have terrific offensive games. Amira is a very good mid-range shooter. Zarielle is a scorer from anywhere. Jasmine can hit the three. Haven't seen as much of Burrell but know she can score. This class looks to me as good as the one that just got here.

I sure hope you are right. But will be very difficult to duplicate.

I wonder where you get your expectations?

Middleton was rated #28 and we saw her for three years!
Kortney was rated #78 and it took her four years to finally contribute!

Collins is rated PN#9 and HG #69
Burelle is rated PN#119 and HG #44

something wrong with this picture??? Just Saying :crazy:

I think it's important to note that three of the signees come from three of the top five teams in the nation. Rae does not. she's flying under the radar. I think this must affect the individual ratings.

What was MeMe Jackson's rating, Teresa Geter, Pashen Thompson?

A top program nationally ranked with all that offensive fire power I know they usually have and defense got her team the win?!? This Green STILL scored 18 of the 45 points in a low scoring affair. This get could be huge if she is as good as a shooter as they say and is a defensive hound like Catchings it has even a fraction of that will to not be denied...

Duncanville up to #3

espnW 25 Power Rankings - ESPN

The teams listed to watch and times:

Riverdale vs Winder-Barrow at 12:00 noon Monday 1/15/18

Hamilton Heights vs Mercer County Ky at 3:00 PM same day.

These teams play other good teams Saturday and Sunday.....but Monday is probably the best day?

I think it's important to note that three of the signees come from three of the top five teams in the nation. Rae does not. she's flying under the radar. I think this must affect the individual ratings.

What was MeMe Jackson's rating, Teresa Geter, Pashen Thompson?

MeMe was 49Hoopgurlz don’t know about others?

MeMe took a couple years to develop might see the same with Burrell. I don't know a lot about what she is doing this season. I think Collins, Zarielle, and Jazmine are good to go from day one. I can see Zarielle taking Nared minutes and I think Collins will get her share of Russell's minutes.

VN Store

Back