Should UT throw a lifeline to BH-H

I still think BHH has all the talent in the world. He just hasn’t been put in a position to succeed due to outside influences. I feel pretty bad for him.

I don’t want him back, and I highly doubt we even contact him. I saw he was set to visit NC State. But I will say I still believe if he had stayed and his circle bought into Barnes coaching philosophy, he could have been a great college player and maybe even been drafted.

Reactions: cncchris33
With one year left to play and after his vagabond career, it is a reach to give him a scholarship. it is sad that his family baggage and assorted hangers on brought him down and unfortunate he ended up at Louisville which is a disaster. Brandon could have been a force if he had stayed with Barnes and worked. Time is nearly up on his college career so his final move needs to work out or it is Dollar General time in the labor force.

Reactions: Ttucke11
He’s a kid. The grass is always greener. I have to constantly explain this to my kids and get them to think about the bigger picture.
Therein lies the problem. He doesn't have proper guidance like you're providing. I really don't think Brandon is necessarily the problem. I think it's those attempting to influence him.

VN Store

Back