SG Bishop Daniel to Tennessee?

I would be more than ok with this. We do need another big though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

3 star my ass. just goes to show that those who rate talent are clueless. guy could play for anyone.

This means one thing:

Scotty Hopson is gone.

Edit: If true, BTW.

His ESPN scouting report:

Good shooter, great athlete, has good handles. Can play either 1 or 2, but he needs development to become a consistent PG. He needs to put on weight. Has major upside.

His ESPN scouting report:

Good shooter, great athlete, has good handles. Can play either 1 or 2, but he needs development to become a consistent PG. He needs to put on weight. Has major upside.
He'd have to play the 2 in our system. My only question, can he guard a 2 who has some size on him (looks like he's only listed at 6'2)?

Word is that he has asked Miami to release him from his LOI and wants to sign with CCM and Tennessee.

Bishop Daniels - Yahoo! Sports

YouTube - 6'2 Bishop Daniels Hoopmixtape V.1; Jumps HIGH (Season/Camp)

YouTube - 6'2 Sick Dunker Bishop Daniels; Best Leaper In 2011 Class?

*Bishop Daniels. Mods, please fix title.

Haven't seen anything amounting to him wanting to sign with Tennessee. He has asked out of his LOI. Also been reported he has interest in Tennessee and Rutgers. Where is the info about him wanting to sign with UT? Not saying you are wrong, just wondering if his situation has furthered with Tennessee, or if someone has read that he has interest in Tennessee and mistook that to mean he wants to sign.

He'd have to play the 2 in our system. My only question, can he guard a 2 who has some size on him (looks like he's only listed at 6'2)?

Lofton was about 6'2 I believe, and played the 2 just fine and wasn't as athletic as this kid.

Lofton was about 6'2 I believe, and played the 2 just fine and wasn't as athletic as this kid.

Lofton was barely 6''1. But the point is, yes, in college, it doesn't matter as much.

If Daniels wants to be here, you sign him period. This kid has NBA talent. I dont care about a 3 star rating, his film said it all for me.

This means one thing:

Scotty Hopson is gone.

Edit: If true, BTW.

What does this have to do with Hopson? The kid wants to come here (Rumor). If we offer, then maybe that indicates Hopson is gone, or maybe we just want this guy.

It is true. Miami should release him by Tuesday and will be in Knoxville for a visit sometime next week after Easter. He went to the same high school as John Wall as well. This guy would start from day one.

It is true. Miami should release him by Tuesday and will be in Knoxville for a visit sometime next week after Easter. He went to the same high school as John Wall as well. This guy would start from day one.

How do you know all of this? Source?

VN Store

Back