Sever Maintenance this week

and while your at it Freak,where are those strikes and out softball/baseball icons,from 2 years ago,that you said you liked ? and would look into getting done ? hmmmm ?

:)

and while your at it Freak,where are those strikes and out softball/baseball icons,from 2 years ago,that you said you liked ? and would look into getting done ? hmmmm ?

:)
Do we have them and I just need to add them or was I supposed to find them? I can't remember.

While you're pondering that question, where's the offensive plays video?

I've had it done since early yesterday but can't upload it to YouTube. I'm still trying, though. The progress bar sits at 0% and never changes. I may try to reboot my machine.

As for the server, it will happen sometime after midnight tonight and before 9am tomorrow.

I've had it done since early yesterday but can't upload it to YouTube. I'm still trying, though. The progress bar sits at 0% and never changes. I may try to reboot my machine.

As for the server, it will happen sometime after midnight tonight and before 9am tomorrow.

Thanks Freak. It really is an amazing feature of Volnation, and very much appreciated!

And the grass, good Lord, look at it. When are you going to mow the lawn?? :)

eta: something smells funny under the sink, too...

So you're telling me a Florida Gator fell on some power lines at Neyland? And the crispy critter is responsible for server disruptions?

I'm ok with that! Power restored at Neyland?

The reboot has been completed.

notworthy.jpg

VN Store

Back