Setting the table to blame the Russians

Why does it matter?

He says the system is rigged. That's why people are poor and frustrated.

But if he made 10,000 times what they made, and paid a lower rate than they did, I'm going to go out on a limb and say they might have a problem with that.

Reactions: 3 people
Would his corporate returns not indicate interest payments and deductions or charges related to same?

As to your last comment, that is pure idiocy. Their being released or not has zero to do with an audit. The audit is not affected one way or the other by releasing them. You know this. Everyone knows this.

He is holding them back because there is something really damaging in there. The GOP itself largely says so.

Don't you call that a "witch hunt" when its reversed?

Reactions: 1 person

But if he made 10,000 times what they made, and paid a lower rate than they did, I'm going to go out on a limb and say they might have a problem with that.

Would that not prove him right, yet again??

It's none of your or my business about his tax returns.

Matter of fact, I don't think you should speak on the subject until obama releases his college transcripts.

You want to talk about hiding something, well.....

"The use of that common SQL injection vulnerability hardly signals the involvement of sophisticated state-sponsored hackers, much less specifically Russian ones. But the security firm ThreatConnect, which has been investigating IP addresses that the FBI said were associated with the attacks, has found a few still-murky clues that point in Russia’s direction. ThreatConnect found that one of the IP addresses named by the FBI mapped in 2015 to Rubro.biz, a Russian-language website it describes as a cybercriminal black market. (However, WIRED found that the IP address now points to a website appearing to be associated with the Turkish AKP political party. This, too, could be a red-herring, as neither WIRED nor ThreatConnect has yet confirmed the legitimacy of that apparently Turkish website.) And the VPN used by the attackers appears to have been King Servers, the firm says, a service with a Russian language website.

“There are elements to suggest there are Russian fingerprints on this,” says Rich Barger, ThreatConnect’s director of threat intelligence. But he cautions that the firm’s research is “very nascent. We’re still working on it.”

basically they aren't 100% sure it is Russia

https://www.wired.com/2016/08/hack-brief-fbi-warns-election-sites-got-hacked-eyes-russia/

The location of the VPN service used is totally inconsequential and defeats the whole purpose 1 would want to use a VPN in the first place. Any service anywhere in the world can turn your IP address to anywhere in the world. If Russian hackers did this, they would not be stupid enough to use a Russian VPN service

What tax form or line do you enter you're debt and creditors on?

The devil is in the details not the line items. Trump said his tax return is a stack of papers about 6' tall. The line items will show what he paid and what he made. The details will tell who he's in bed with.

I bet you he paid an effective rate of less than 12 percent. Maybe even 10.

So much for his championing the little guy against the rigged system.

Since you want ALL of the companies associated with Trump tax returns I expect you to demand the same for the Clinton Foundation, The Clinton Global Initiative and Laureate University?

You're probably right and his effective rate was low. This is precisely why he shouldn't release them, idiots will twist, turn and spin this as if he did something illegal when in reality he just used the law to his advantage.

Only the idiots and jealous types.

The devil is in the details not the line items. Trump said his tax return is a stack of papers about 6' tall. The line items will show what he paid and what he made. The details will tell who he's in bed with.

What details? Ever seen more than a basic return?

Since you want ALL of the companies associated with Trump tax returns I expect you to demand the same for the Clinton Foundation, The Clinton Global Initiative and Laureate University?

You're probably right and his effective rate was low. This is precisely why he shouldn't release them, idiots will twist, turn and spin this as if he did something illegal when in reality he just used the law to his advantage.

Im sure he is typing up a thread on that AWS.

Because as POTUS and SOS they both demonstrated weakness and indecision giving Putin a perfect opportunity to act.

And here is where your argument falls apart. How do you relate the claim above with what you saI'd earlier?

When is it going to dawn on you that the Clintons, Democratic Party and Putin are one in the same and working towards the same goals? I three want to redivide the world into their spheres and consolidate power among just a handful of people.

So is it incompetence and weakness or is it a well orchestrated gameplan?

And here is where your argument falls apart. How do you relate the claim above with what you saI'd earlier?

So is it incompetence and weakness or is it a well orchestrated gameplan?

well orchestrated game plan of weakness and incompetence.

seriously at this point we HAVE to be choosing the worst candidates out there. I would honestly feel better about our chances if you told me we were literally picking two random people up off the street to choose from. there is no way we just so happen to end up with idiots that we say "well there is no way it can get worse" until the next election cycle

Its relative.

Relative to Trump, she's MUCH stronger on national defense, particularly in dealing with Russia.

And as to the ME, I think it safe to say that Trump better pray that in the debates they don't hold up a map with no names on it and ask him to identify Syria or Libya. Or Yemen or Iran. Or Turkey or Pakistan.

Hillary better hope they don't hold up a list of donors that match the names.

Good God we need a training session on what is in a tax return. NOWHERE in a personal or corporate tax return do you name creditors or identify debt by country of origin. There is NOWHERE on a personal return to list debts. That has nothing to do with income taxes. You could see members of a partnership but since it's a partnership everyone has a share and it's rare someone owes another partner. Personally I think Trump would be an idiot to release returns currently being audited. Let the IRS finish, let the statute pass, turn em loose. But not while you could face litigation in tax court.

What tax form or line do you enter you're debt and creditors on?

True, I totally Trumped up and have disgraced myself as a result.

Nonetheless, I stand by my comments otherwise. I think he's indebted to Russian creditors, so much so that it compromises his perspective on Russia and American foreign policy regarding the same as well.

Its relative.

Relative to Trump, she's MUCH stronger on national defense, particularly in dealing with Russia.

And as to the ME, I think it safe to say that Trump better pray that in the debates they don't hold up a map with no names on it and ask him to identify Syria or Libya. Or Yemen or Iran. Or Turkey or Pakistan.

Yeah, how's that Russian foreign policy working out? GTFO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0

Id like to see a full audit of both Trump, Clinton and especially The Clinton Foundation. Which one would be more telling?

Russians Hacked Two U.S. Voter Databases, Say Officials - NBC News

Who really believes the Russians are behind this? If anything, I would expect to see a few thousand leftover votes for Kennedy to pop up in Illinois this election.

So how do we make sense of this? On the on hand, we are able to (allegedly) identify Russian hackers as being responsible for penetrating two state election systems. Yet, we get this from James Comey:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUowxIDPiLE[/youtube]

VN Store

Back