Selby and Vols fans

Agreed with the OP on one point in particular... "We should be proud that he has considered us to this point against schools that have tradition that we are years from touching." We've had McD All-Americans come to UT in the past, great players even, but for the past few years (and the next few as it looks now) to be consistently in the running for them (even if we don't get all of them) shows what's up with Bruce Ball these days. We've got a great captain, and I can't wait to see what the coming years hold for the BallerVols.

I don't really see how we lose from a kid telling the world it was a tough decision between Kansas and Tennessee as to where he wanted to play ball.

I hope he comes to Tennessee, But I dont want him to go to Kentucky. If he does not come to Tennessee i hope he goes to Kansas. If he wants to be coached by a good coach then Pearl is the guy. Dont know what Cal tells these kids but it really works for now.

I hope he comes to Tennessee, But I dont want him to go to Kentucky. If he does not come to Tennessee i hope he goes to Kansas. If he wants to be coached by a good coach then Pearl is the guy. Dont know what Cal tells these kids but it really works for now.

Yeh, I didn't think ab that angle yet. While I'm all for supporting a young mans decision to play where he chooses, I will not like Josh Selby should he choose to play in Lexington. Not bc he "didn't choose UT" but simply bc hed be a blue wearing wildcat. Okush don't get down with blue wildcats. Choose KU, I wish you well. Choose UT, I'll love you. Choose UK, I hope you fail (at least for a year).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah, so we can play against him this January and scorch us for 40 pts? :ermm:

VN Store

Back